Votes: 19 79.2%
  • Nope....

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • No opinion.

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
K

Kizuato

With my twoyear of self-instructed Japanese learning and Kajiura listening, This is what I got. :\

Kouen no tenchi de waratteita natsu no asa
Sougen-na midori ni kagayaiteta
Hontou ga mienai kimi no hitomi
Donna ii no
Kimi ga miteru sora wo mitsuketakute

I have a dream sasayake sugite
Totemo kimi ni iesouni wa nai Keredo

Asa ga kuru
me wo kosuri
hito no mi wo aruiteku
Kurikaesu hibi no naka
Chiisana yume wo sagashitsuzukeru

soltei martia
sesta i martia
kontesi miato
i siria vivia to
mia konte imartia
sesta imartia
konte imia sa
siria doche i vista to

Toki wa yuku
Bokutachi wa
Surechigai mata deau
Kogoeteta fuyu no hi wo
Kamishimete

Asa ga kuru
Kaze ga fuku
hito no mi wo
aruiteku
kimi no tame
boku no tame
sekai wa yume wo tsukuritsuzukeru

こうえんの天地で笑っていた夏の朝
草原な緑に輝いてた
ほんとうが見えない君の瞳
どんないいの
君が見てる空を見つけたくて

I have a dream 囁け過ぎて
とても君に家相にはないけれど

朝が来る 目を擦り
人のみを歩いてく
繰り返す日々の中
小さな夢を探しつずける

時は行く 僕たちは
擦れ違いまた出会う
凍えてた冬の日を
噛み締めて

朝が来る 風が吹く
人のみを歩いてく
君のため 僕のため
世界は夢を作りつずける

(22.2.2010) Edit: Thanks to Jessica for "Kouen" & 天地 (Tenchi) :)
(22.2.2010) Edit: Thanks to Kowz for transliteration of Kajiura-go :)

At the beginning it sounds to me like Kouen, but it could be like you wrote, who knows... :sohappy:

Yay lyrics!
I'd like to share my kajiurago transliteration. I noticed some slight differences:

soltei martia
sesta i martia
kontesi miato
i siria vivia to
mia konte imartia
sesta imartia
konte imia sa
siria doche i vista to

Re:

Kowz said:
Yay lyrics!
I'd like to share my kajiurago transliteration. I noticed some slight differences:

soltei martia
sesta i martia
kontesi miato
i siria vivia to
mia konte imartia
sesta imartia
konte imia sa
siria doche i vista to

The expert at Kajiurago is HERE, KOwZ!!!! :sohappy:

Re: [UNOFFICIAL] I have a dream LYRICS

Omgsh, Jessica.... You're right!! Omg! I feel so foolish now

*edits previous post*

Thanks so much!!!

Thanks to you also, Kowz :D

panwooikee said:
wow expert...u translate it all :XD:
I didn't transliterate really... I GUESSED and used critical thinking xDDDDDD Who knows. This might end up like my Hikari no Senritsu Lyrics.. errors here and there! :uh..: :omg: :blood:

Also Kizu, I know I may be wrong, but on Denchi for some reason sounds like Tenchi. Seeing as how Te and De sounds very similar...I have a really strong feeling it's Tenchi

Hi, It's my first post, but I wanted to send you lyrics for 'I have a dream' reviewed and corrected by native Japanese.
Still without translation but it not seem to be difficullt. The problem is, I'm a bit lazy xD so...check this out:

公園のベンチで笑っていた
夏の朝 草原が緑に輝いてた
本当は見えない君の瞳 どんな色
君が見てる空を見つけたくて

I have a dream
ささやかすぎて とても君に言えそうにはないけれど
朝が来る目を擦り 人ごみを歩いてく
繰り返す日々の中 小さな夢を探し続ける

時は行く 僕たちはすれ違いまた出逢う
凍えてた冬の日を噛み締めて
朝が来る風が吹く 人ごみを歩いてく
君のため僕のため世界は夢を紡ぎ続ける
------------------------------
After correction, the text has a correct meaning and is really translatable for full-sense text ;D
For 100% sure correct lyrics we have to wait until release of 'red moon'. Booklets always contain a lyrics for all songs on their pages, but it's obvious fact and you probably know this.

detazu said:
公園のベンチで
Park bench sure makes a LOT of sense xDDD

Thank you so much!!
And thanks for clearing up "hitogomi wo aruiteku".... I was really confused about what that was supposed to mean!!! xDDD

BTW.. Welcome to the forums!!!
Once again thanks for your help!

Kizuato said:
detazu said:
公園のベンチで
Park bench sure makes a LOT of sense xDDD
Why only that phrase makes a lot of sense? I think this song is full of sense on its own;)
Actually, first line means "We fondly/kindly spent a time sitting on park bench and laughing". Something like that I guess.

Kizuato said:
And thanks for clearing up "hitogomi wo aruiteku".... I was really confused about what that was supposed to mean!!! xDDD
It was my goal to tell you that :D At now, this text seems to be simple to translate.
Maybe You need better sound hardware to clearly listen music, or something. And that's true, more vocabulary and Japanese we know, more we are able to hear and recognize.
In fact, even my native friend was confused in several lines in this text, but it's all what could be done to match singing voice.
Btw, I still can't wait Anime 「イブの時間」 (Eve no Jikan) with this song as main theme :) That will be awesome for sure! xD

detazu said:
Actually, first line means "We fondly/kindly spent a time sitting on park bench and laughing". Something like that I guess.
Yeah that makes more sense than "Laughing in the middle of the farmland of a park" xDDDDD
detazu said:
Maybe You need better sound hardware to clearly listen music, or something. And that's true, more vocabulary and Japanese we know, more we are able to hear and recognize.
Or maybe I should take a legitimate COURSE IN JAPANESE xDDD
detazu said:
Btw, I still can't wait Anime 「イブの時間」 (Eve no Jikan) with this song as main theme :) That will be awesome for sure! xD
I know what you mean!! It's such a nice anime *___*

After detazu's lyrics:

kouen no benchi de waratteita
natsu no asa sougen ga midori ni kagayaiteta
hontou wa mienai kimi no hitomi donna iro
kimi ga miteru sora wo mitsuketakute

I have a dream
sasayakasugite totemo kimi ni iesouni wa nai keredo
asa ga kuru mo wo kosuri hitogomi wo aruiteku
kurikaesu hibi no naka chiisana yume wo sagashitsuzukeru

toki wa yuku bokutachi wa surechigai mata deau
kogoeteta fuyu no hi wo kamishimete
asa ga kuru kaze ga fuku hitogomi wo aruiteku
kimi no tame boku no tame sekai wa yume wo tsumugitsuzukeru

*too lazy to translate*

I'll do it when I get back from work...

Re:

keikochan4 said:
Not 'mo' but 'me' ;)

Jessica said:
*too lazy to translate*
I've already translated it but into Polish only, which is probably useless for all of you (seems no one here is Polish, and no one knows Polish), so I hold on with sending it. Translate it, Jessica, your work will be better than mine. I would eventually correct it to more essential/literal meaning depending on given Japanese context. xD

By the way. There are only just 5 days left until Red Moon will be released! Can't wait *___* ;D

Re: Re:

detazu said:
keikochan4 said:
Not 'mo' but 'me' ;)

Jessica said:
*too lazy to translate*
I've already translated it but into Polish only, which is probably useless for all of you (seems no one here is Polish, and no one knows Polish), so I hold on with sending it. Translate it, Jessica, your work will be better than mine. I would eventually correct it to more essential/literal meaning depending on given Japanese context. xD

By the way. There are only just 5 days left until Red Moon will be released! Can't wait *___* ;D

Polish? wow! If I could understand it, I would translate it. But leave it to me, I'll start to work on it.

OMG! The days are going fast! and I do feel it and I can't wait for it to get in my hands! :sohappy:

Back