Oblivious ~karaoke~

M

Merle

Yesterday I left a Houseki here. Today I leave something that gave me a lot of work and I'm quite proud of, since it was the most complex recording I've done yet :) I give you Oblivious!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEW_r34SfQA

It's true, I got incredibly lazy and didn't all the harmonies and there is one part or two that don't sound that good x) But I had fun!

Enjoy :D

Merle please do more covers. You voice make my miserable soul tremble in happiness :nosebleed:

Re:

Alphard Sokaina said:
Merle please do more covers. You voice make my miserable soul tremble in happiness :nosebleed:

Okay, if there was ever a compliment, that was one. Thank you so much, Alphard Sokaina O___O :shy: *hugs*

I really enjoy how you control your notes so well! You don't go out of pitch, you're controlled, relaxed.... breathtaking, Merle! Just simple breathtaking!

Re: Re:

Merle said:
Alphard Sokaina said:

Okay, if there was ever a compliment, that was one. Thank you so much, Alphard Sokaina O___O :shy: *hugs*
You know I'm a big fan of you :dote:

Wooow Merle, your really hit spot on with this one! Just like Kimi Ga said, you really hold those notes tight! And i absolutely love your vibrato! ^^

Great, great cover! Such a shame your room is so acoustic friendly...there's a huge echo around your voice.

Wow, guys, seriously, you're the best :) Thank you so much!

Ayashii, the echo was actually added by me. I am still a noob in Adobe Audition and sound mixing, though, so I may have exagerated, as it was pointed before in Houseki ;D Constructive criticism is always appreciated!

Thank you once more, for such positive feedback!:D

P.S. -> 君が光に変えて行く, I love your signature .gif xD

Re:

Merle said:
P.S. -> 君が光に変えて行く, I love your signature .gif xD
Thanks, Merle! XD
I think Kajiura looks so passionate when she plays the keyboard :XD:

Back