• kizuato

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • finale

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i..haven't heard it yet... *hinthint*

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
I think Oblivious is better then these remixes >_>
it might change after 3 or 4 times hearing though...

For now, my fave is Kizuato piano vers.

I think we can't separate these songs, the single is like an entity. The interlude are sort of bridge which link each songs, it's very fluent...
when I listen to it, to the whole single it's like there was only one song xD

my favourite is Re/oblivious =P

yea Oblivious is the most acomplish remix I think
Hmmm kizuato lost his strengh >_<

I was a bit disappointed from oblivious, it could be with a bit more instruments (eg violin) and not with so many of electronic sounds
The rest are nice, I really liked interlude 01 and the new kizuato and kimi ga hikari ni kaete yuku although I think that Yuki could have arranged Kizuato better. Ahhh... all those concerts and the anxiety to to have everything ready in time has reduced the attention she pays to the track arrangement etc. Yuki please calm down and relax for a while, there isnt any dog chasing you.

Anyway I always appreciate Yuki's works and her sweat she drops to make them
----> :desksweat: <----
:georgeyuki: ^

Ganbatte Yuki-sama!! :love: :love: :love:

[EDIT] Have you noticed that the oblivious ~ Fukan Fukei mix is a mixure of the oblivious from the previous CD with one of the soundtrack samples, mms://wmt.sme.co.jp/Animation/karanokyoukai/sound01.asf ?

I like Kizuato, it's true it has lost some of its strength but this song has something anyway, I couldn't know how to desribe it (yes I know, I'm a crap trying to make more clear myself @_@ )

ovlivious is soo good ! xD and I adore ALL the interlude :love:
LOL jin xD maybe it's the voices which are more "naked", we hear clearly the powerful voices with that piano version of kizuato :please:

:omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf:
mqhdsqnzkfjoinvqzoivnqmsd

Back