Newest of the new?

M

Maha Jyotiṣa

Hello all,

I use to check thing out here, but the people seem interesting here, so i decide to join you all.

Nice to meet you.

yaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy *dances with joy*
welcome to the here~ ^_____^

I am so glad to see the visible Yuki fanbase growing, it is the most exciting thing ever XD We are a small group but that's good too because we all know each other and it's always so funnnnn :3

haha yea another yuki-faaaan !! >___<

Welcome to the "here" you gnosis ! xD I wish you'll not devour us ;)

hey hey you know allexiel and his website about Yuki right ? =P

Thanks for the warm welcome :)

Yeah, I know allexiel. What about him? :)

He is busy in the moment.
are you all actually from FFJ.be too?

no no, I'm not ^^ I just have seen your nickname and remembered that it was on allexiel's blog.

Yes, neither of us is from FictionJunction.be (at least not me) we just gathered here because we LOVE Yuki and her music

Well, because I keep found people with same nicknames in some different Website, I tought, that Yuki's fandom was really small.

And I do think that people still hasn't ever heard about Yuki Kajiura yet.

Zuiyon said:
no no, I'm not ^^ I just have seen your nickname and remembered that it was on allexiel's blog.

I think we have seen eachother's nicknames in kajiura.fr

hi maha_gnosis! Looks like you are a big yuki fan - on 3 websites all at once :D. Its good to have you here, we need all the yuki lovers we can get. TO THE YUKI REVOLUTION!!

Hi maha_gnosis. Nice to meet you. Welcome to Canta-Per-Me.net forum. I hope you have a lot of fun here.

Sorry for the delay of welcoming you maha_gnosis. You are welcome to the forum and I hope that you are enjoing the forum and the site.

I'm pretty late with my welcome, but anyway I'm glad to see you here! :D Hope (and 80% know) you'll have a nice time! :D

Back