**NEW AND EXCITING** Image Gallery!!

We should move here Zuyion's pics from Fanart Section.
Kajiura_Yuki_by_Zuiyon.jpg

Nanri_Yuuka_by_Zuiyon.jpg

I'll make an account, too. :sparkleguy: Yay for the Russian menu. :ohoho:

Oh crap, I forgot to indexise one of the pic with key words. :omgwtf: It doesn't seem like the entries are editable... :uh..:

Hmm I found an option that lets users edit the pictures they uploaded; see if that works first!

If you do want admin power anyway, please let me know (though i'll expect work!!!) :XD: I don't want to create too many admin accounts in case one person gets hacked or some other random mishap :)

woooooo my drawings, °O°

woow welcome back violaaa !!!!!!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :cheer: :cheer: :dote: :dote: :ayashii:

Hmm I found an option that lets users edit the pictures they uploaded; see if that works first!

corrected! :sohappy:
I actually don't mind helping you guys out, but I can't take much upon me until I get myself a frequent good-quality internet (financially I'm about halfway there :plot: ). So far the most decent option I have is the University computer lab, and it doesn't like Wordpress and other wieghty things much. It still takes me up to twenty minutes to add an entry to the site. :uh..:
Speaking of which, I have deleted the Fan Art subsection in Fan Works since we obviously don't need it anymore. But we really shoud link the gallery to the main page.

Thanks for your help, Nick! I'll update your account whenever you want, when you get your good internet (good luck!!). I'd die if I had to wait that long for pages to load :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf:

Soon I will officially "open" the image gallery on the main site, along with the live events set lists!

I'd die if I had to wait that long for pages to load

Well, after my home internet once showed me an unbelievable speed of 10 b/sec, I'm no longer afraid of anything :ohoho:
I can't really complain, anyway. I read that in South Africa, a message sent with a homing pigeon still arrives faster than an e-mail. :desksweat:

Re:

Well, after my home internet once showed me an unbelievable speed of 10 b/sec, I'm no longer afraid of anything :ohoho:
I will go crazy if it show me 10 b/sec...

:shy:

Maxwell's pics are...wow! i never saw them before!!!!! that's such a gold mine :TdT:

Re:

Zuiyon said:
:shy:

Maxwell's pics are...wow! i never saw them before!!!!! that's such a gold mine :TdT:

please wait until December, i'm too busy with university :whip:

Back