Needs help: (Finale) Tango Apasionado's music sheet

W

wormbook22

Track's information:
Name: (Finale) Tango Apasionado
In Album: The Rough Dancer and the Cyclical Night
Composer: Astor Piazzolla

Ok, so the thing is, I've been looking for this sheet for 2 full weeks but couldn't find the correct free version. I need it in 2-3 weeks, so I just wanna know if anyone in CPM has come across it or is owning this sheet.
Any sheet is fine as long as it has a leading instrument/instruments and piano accompaniment :bow: It's not important whether it's Flute/violin/cello/sax + piano or how many instruments the sheet is for. I'll adjust it for my instrument later.

Also, if somebody can transcribe this, I'll be very grateful! You can listen to the piece here. A video cover arranged for 4 hands can be found here, and this one was done by a saxophone quartet. Some other covers can be found on YT.

My rants:
Since this piece isn't as popular as many other Piazzolla's works, it's hard to find free sheets online. Not many composers have released their own arrangement of this piece. I did attempt to buy one, but I don't have any form of online payment (meaning I'll have to ask my parents for help if necessary ;_;), its price on the Internet seem to fluctuate greatly from websites to websites and more importantly, most sites I found didn't have proper previews to confirm the sheet's content. I did find a sheet of the song's Prologue, but not the Finale. These 2 pieces are very different.

Anyway, thanks for reading!

Back