my long forgotten cloistered sleep (confused)

LianaIlia36

I have reached Yuki nirvana
Okay, does anyone else hear "Dress my body on an hour's white" instead of "all in flowers white" when she sings it? She sings that part so weird, like she's trying to be Japanese or something. I love the song, so that's why I am confused about the lyrics.

It is a little hard to understand, but I hear it correctly other than "flowers" being "fla-wahs". It's hard to hear but I can hear a slight "fl" sound. "All" sounds "aw" but that's to be expected. The part I always get messed up is "such a moment of such peace"- it sounds like "sush a gomen of sush whease". Also, "someone kissed me, whispering words of love" sounds like "sama kiss me, whispering words of light" to me as well

My guess is they're told to do their best on pronunciation, maybe practice a few times singing along to (somewhat mimicking) Emily/the original English-speaking singer.

No, I am talking about mishearing lyrics.

lol at WestKana. Yeah, she is English speaking, and I love her voice, don't get me wrong, but sometimes she does sound a little Japanese or mimicking, as you said. I guess if it's from the book then it is the proper lyrics.

No, I am talking about mishearing lyrics.

lol at WestKana. Yeah, she is English speaking, and I love her voice, don't get me wrong, but sometimes she does sound a little Japanese or mimicking, as you said. I guess if it's from the book then it is the proper lyrics.
So... you're talking about the STUDIO RECORDING originally by Emily Bindiger.

Back