My Introduction

A

Aurora3500

Hello everyone! My name is Aurora3500, but you can just call me Aurora.

I have been a fan of Yuki Kajiura for a long time, ever since watching the Anime Noir around 5 years ago and listening to the powerful soundtrack that made the Anime even more epic. Ever since then I've seen other Anime which has had Yuki Kajiura compose in them and each one has been wonderful.

I consider Yuki my favorite musician and composer mainly because I always listen to a few songs she's been involved in everyday without knowing it and her unique constructed language in some songs called Kajiurago here is the most interesting thing I've seen in music.

I've known about the canta-per-me site for sometime to get great information and learn more about Yuki Kajiura, but it is today where I gained the courage to come out of lurking and become a member of these forums. I hope to learn even more about Yuki by joining these forums and talking to many people who know her and the bands FictionJunction, Kalafina and others even better. And overall just having a good time.

I am a big fan of Anime, Manga, Visual Novels, and Video Games overall. And I have Anime to thank for getting me to learn about great musicians like Yuki.

welcome to cpm! May I ask where you're from?

Ouu Noir. What are your favourite tracks? Have you listened to other See-Saw songs? Indio is one of my favs <3

anyway, hope you enjoy it here and stick around

welcome to cpm! May I ask where you're from?

Ouu Noir. What are your favourite tracks? Have you listened to other See-Saw songs? Indio is one of my favs <3

anyway, hope you enjoy it here and stick around

I am from the United States in the Northern Area where we get good snowy winters.

Lets see, from Noir some of my favorite tracks are:

Secret Game
Salva Nos
Snow
Canta Per Me
Lullaby

I've listened to the .Hack//Sign Ost as well as some of .Hack//Liminality Ost which I've heard See-Saw was involved with. I'll check out Indio for sure and see some more songs from See-Saw.

ah, opposite end then. I'm from the part where if there's even a chance of snow everything shuts down :P

those are some of my favourites too, minus snow. indio was an insert song in Noir, so you should've heard some of it before
I wonder if Kajiura will ever write songs in Latin or Italian again...

I highly recommend See-Saw's songs kioku and seijaku no headphone no naka : ) lol I feel like such a See-Saw advocate these days

Welcome @Aurora3500 and enjoy your time here! Besides Yuki Kajiura's own music, her musicians and singers have some great material in their own right. (I'm also a See-Saw / Chiaki Ishikawa fan although it should be pretty clear from my postings here).

Hi Aurora3500!

I'm glad you've come out from lurking to being a part of the forums. I was the same way too. Glad you decided to be part of the community :)

I'm from Southwest portion of the US, so I'm afraid no snow for me as well haha.

Reading about you talking about Noir made me realize that I had known and been listening to Yuki Kajiura even before I was really really watching anime. I had copied a bunch of music from my cousin one day and it happened to include the Noir soundtrack! Anyway hope you enjoy your time on the forums! Do you have a favorite anime or one that you've been recently keeping up with? Can be Kajiura or non-Kajiura related :)

Ah, it appears I am in a different region to everyone else who also lives in the US. Thank you everyone for the warm welcomes!

Reading about you talking about Noir made me realize that I had known and been listening to Yuki Kajiura even before I was really really watching anime. I had copied a bunch of music from my cousin one day and it happened to include the Noir soundtrack! Anyway hope you enjoy your time on the forums! Do you have a favorite anime or one that you've been recently keeping up with? Can be Kajiura or non-Kajiura related :)

I consider my all time favorite Anime to be Higurashi. Madoka Magica is also one of my biggest favorites that have had Yuki involved. As for ones that I'm keeping up with, those include Tokyo Ghoul, and Assassination Classroom for now. I normally wait for an Anime to finish airing since it is tough for me to watch an anime when it is still airing and I really want the next episode to appear.

Indio is one of my favs <3

I do remember Indio now that you mention it. It was in the Noir Ost 2 CD, I didn't remember it from playing in the Anime itself. It is indeed beautiful.

Salva Nos-Melodie version is also one of my favorite tracks from the Anime. It looks like it is on Disk 3 of the Ost which I don't have yet. It was a pretty big moment when it started playing in the Anime from what I remember (Where Mireille can't kill Kirika even though they discovered the truth).

Back