My introduction (nehorine)

N

nehorine

Hello! My name is Ana and I'm from Brazil.
Like some people here, I have been lurking around for a while, but today I finally decided to make an account.
I have been a fan of FictionJunction and Kalafina for about a year (started liking FJ because of Ookami Kakushi) and I love Keiko :love:
Nice to meet you!

Welcome! I hope I am among the "some people" that you like. heh I am Liana, I love Kalafina and Kajiura. I saw Kala at Anime Boston in 2009 and again at Anime Central (in Chicago, a city near me) with the band (but no Konno, the violinist *sigh* He is my favorite band member, besides the girls of course) and both were amazing! They really are something live. I hope to go to Japan to see a Yuki Kajiura FJ Live or Kalafina Tour one, since it'll have their new songs. It is my dream, so I am very jealous of you and a few other people who are going. I wish I could too. I am a very friendly person and will listen to anyone's opinions, or questions, so feel free to ask! I have been with Yuki since Noir, so I know a lot, or I think I do. Enjoy your stay here! :dote:

Welcome! I hope I am among the "some people" that you like. heh I am Liana, I love Kalafina and Kajiura. I saw Kala at Anime Boston in 2009 and again at Anime Central (in Chicago, a city near me) with the band (but no Konno, the violinist *sigh* He is my favorite band member, besides the girls of course) and both were amazing! They really are something live. I hope to go to Japan to see a Yuki Kajiura FJ Live or Kalafina Tour one, since it'll have their new songs. It is my dream, so I am very jealous of you and a few other people who are going. I wish I could too. I am a very friendly person and will listen to anyone's opinions, or questions, so feel free to ask! I have been with Yuki since Noir, so I know a lot, or I think I do. Enjoy your stay here! :dote:

Oh, by "like some people here", I meant that I also have been lurking around for a while. (I'm afraid my english is a bit rusty)
I hope I'm able to see them live, but nothing's confirmed yet...
Thank you!

Welcome to the forum, Ana!
I havent watched Ookami Kakushi but Im pretty sure Toki no Mokou, MnS fits the show very well. Any other YK-related shows you've watched?? I also discovered YK/Kala/FJ through anime :)

Thanks, everyone :V:
@sprinterXkyrie I have watched Kara no Kyoukai (all movies), Madoka, Cossette no Shouzou, El Cazador de la Bruja, Fate/stay night UBW, Fate/Zero and Noir. What have you watched?

Welcome!! :innocent:

I've been listening to Kala/FJ/Kajiura for about the same length. However, I discovered them through accidentally clicking on Kalafina's To the beginning PV on YouTube :ohoho:

Wow!, I love KnK, Madoka and Fate series, too.
Btw, I discovered YK through Gundam SEED.:) I recommend you to watch Kuroshitsuji, Sora no woto, Pandora Hearts, Sword Art Online and Aldnoah.Zero, if you have some time. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow!, I love KnK, Madoka and Fate series, too.
Btw, I discovered YK through Gundam SEED.:) I recommend you to watch Kuroshitsuji, Sora no woto, Pandora Hearts, Sword Art Online and Aldnoah.Zero, if you have some time. :D

I tried to watch SAO and I really didn't like it, but Pandora Hearts is on my plan to watch list! I'll probably watch the others (though I have a lot of anime on this list), thank you for the recommendation!

@Westkana I discovered some artists like this too :XD:

Welcome! More people is always fun. Do you have any particular favourite tracks that you've heard?

I got into Kalafina via Lacrimosa when watching Kuroshitsuji back in 2010 and it all spiralled out of control from there. Finally got to see the girls last year in Paris and have tickets to see the whole band later this year in Osaka :w00t:. Good to see you've seen Petit Cossette, whilst I didn't like the OVA itself the soundtrack is absolutely amazing and the first thing I heard from Yuki back when I got into anime back in 2008, even though I didn't manage to get a copy of the soundtrack until last year. It was also the very first anime that I heard the soundtrack for and thought 'yes, this is good!'.

Hope you get some tickets for their live in January and hope you enjoy your stay here :goodjob:.

Welcome! More people is always fun. Do you have any particular favourite tracks that you've heard?

I got into Kalafina via Lacrimosa when watching Kuroshitsuji back in 2010 and it all spiralled out of control from there. Finally got to see the girls last year in Paris and have tickets to see the whole band later this year in Osaka :w00t:. Good to see you've seen Petit Cossette, whilst I didn't like the OVA itself the soundtrack is absolutely amazing and the first thing I heard from Yuki back when I got into anime back in 2008, even though I didn't manage to get a copy of the soundtrack until last year. It was also the very first anime that I heard the soundtrack for and thought 'yes, this is good!'.

Hope you get some tickets for their live in January and hope you enjoy your stay here :goodjob:.

I have a lot of favorite songs! Ongaku, Te to te to me to me, Mata kaze ga tsuyoku natta, stone cold, Toki no mukou maboroshi no sora, nowhere and cazador del amor to name a few :love:
Petit Cossette is really weird, in the end I didn't understand anything, but the soundtrack was wonderful.
Thank you! :shy:

I have a lot of favorite songs! Ongaku, Te to te to me to me, Mata kaze ga tsuyoku natta, stone cold, Toki no mukou maboroshi no sora, nowhere and cazador del amor to name a few :love:
Petit Cossette is really weird, in the end I didn't understand anything, but the soundtrack was wonderful.
Thank you! :shy:
MY FAVOURITE SONGS ARE IN PETIT COSSETTE?!?! Now I know what I'm watching next holidays. I was gonna re watch SAO from where I got up to and rewatch Black Butler since I'm cosplaying as Ciel next month but NOOOPPE. That anime has now gone express

MY FAVOURITE SONGS ARE IN PETIT COSSETTE?!?!
That anime has now gone express

Send me a pm if you want to borrow my copies of Le Portrait de Petitte Cossette (only 110 minutes total), El Cazador de la Bruja, .hack//SIGN or Kara no Kyoukai / Garden of Sinners (original 7 movies) on DVD.

Back