my drawings^^

S

sprinterXkyrie

hmm...aside from watching anime or listening to Kajiura's works, I used to draw whenever I had freetime xDD

here are some sample drawings of mine.. (mostly anime) hehe :tea: :XD:

397685_517070531649711_1772592811_n.jpg

1234737_624689327554497_415175633_n.jpg

1901849_692787147411381_1871388339_n.jpg

I hope u like it :D
lol, just noticed that I usually draw Kajiura-related animes..hehe xDD:XD::ohoho:
next time, I'll try to draw some for our utaHimes~ :love:

Last edited by a moderator:
here it is..

-4143.jpg

-4142.jpg

-4036.jpg

sorry for the low quality... since I don't have time to scan them :uh..:
I like sketching more than photo editing or digital drawing..cause I always had a good feeling sketching the utahimes while listening to theirs songs:shy::ayashii::love:

Last edited by a moderator:
Last year, our school project/plate for finals exam was a proposed celebrity house with a site here at Philippines (btw, I’m an Architecture student XDD) and my chosen celeb was obviously Kajiura-san! (looks at the YK logo xD) And the proposed perspective looks like this:

-4162.jpg

Since Philippines is a tropical country; I made the design simple and conventional. But at the same time, considering her culture, I added Japanese-style within its interior. xDD
It has 5 guestrooms (for utahimes), one dorm-type room (for FBM), music room/recording studio and indoor Zen garden/pool ..hehe xDD :XD:

-4169.jpg

-4168.jpg

well, hoping she’ll visit here one day...hehe xDD
Tsss…looks like I’ll be out for few days since major exams are coming.. :study:

I love your drawing style! :hearts:
You combine both realistic and anime-like elements really well :goodjob:

I could bet some of the anime drawings are traced, though, but I don't mind in the least bit. You were able to capture the details perfectly, that's all that matters in the end~ :cheer::love:

^haha!.. I don't like tracing, btw..its cheating XDD
I used to sketch some (mainly re-scaling) and used to add more details with it. Freestyle drawing is fun, but sometimes required a lot of time, just like translating tweets and blogs. hehe XD

Back