my creations...

H

Hendy

well, I'll just start with the little poem, then I'll go on with some wallpapers, poems and one story (really short...) so first one for today :

The Love's Gardener

It's raining,
Hidden in their houses,
They hate her, this nice lady,
But when it's hot, they pray for her...

Know what you want,
And stop being like this.
Be thankful to what you have,
Even if it is almost nothing for you.

It's raining,
Flowers in the garden,
Waiting for the morning...
Tomorow, we'll see them beside sun...

Fondled by rain,
How beautifull they will be...
My nice garden, oh gift of nature...
Today, My tulip is smiling to her gardener...

Thanks George^^ please be patient, each day one creation (or If you want more you can pay me :plot: )... well, If I have more comments tonight, who knows ? I could be generous :XD:

^^

well, about the part you liked, when I wrote that, it was about my own experience, so...^^

well, for today :

Dear Tulip...

Oh, sweet flower,
Oh, my dear tulip,
Each thought of you
Is a way to this paradise...

Dreamers, we are.
Love hidden in your eyes,
Dream in your hair, nice maiden...
Lips are doors of passion, hold me...

You my dear beloved,
Oh, my sweet tulip of mine,
Livin' in my garden you're free,
You do what you want, where you want...

When you want...
To take me in your arms,
Malicious tulip ! But I like it...
Stay quiet and just smile to me.

With your smile,
I can see on your lips
Sweetness, love and passion...
Your eyes, your need to be loved...

You is to love you,
So let me rock you,
Let me tell you I love you,
Then take my hand, and stay...

Close to me,
Near my heart,
In seeing my soul,
You'll see what you dream...

A dear lover,
Who lives for you,
And nobody else, my dear,
In who you can trust at everytime...

Close your eyes,
Listen to your heart
And please open his doors...
Let me melt in your sweet arms...

Kiss me oh beloved of my heart,
Do what you want of me with your hands,
Let me hold you tight close to me, in my arms...
Then I'll take care of your petals and never trespass them...

'Cause you're the godess of flowers,
And I'm your dutiful devout, your cute poet.
But if I am your poet, then you are my poem.
If you are my tulip, I'm the rain which fondles you...

Stop talking,
Stay quiet in my arms,
Let me kiss you passionately,
Let my hands show you how I love you
And sleep peacefully in my arms, close to me...

One word to say: :dote: :dote: :dote: :dote: :dote: so good!! :dote:
thank you!
(one could imagine by reading this that someone is musturbating with a tulip :plot: lol)

PS: I know its metaphorical

Dreamer, we are.
shouldnt it be "dreamers" ?

Corrected ! Interesting to see that you're the first person to find that error after two years ! (how did you want me to notice ? I was in love during that moment^^)

about your "joke"... LOL ! :XD:

no problem, we know

EDIT : bonus :

mini_100630094500510696322081.jpg

As much I wanna Love you

Episode 1

Walking Man

Dark night, not a time to walk, but may be time to talk. Silence, a young man is writing poems and stories. Tears fall down but sometimes he laughs too. Now he's tired, he goes to sleep, hoping he'll dream about his future lover.

A dream. Walking in the forest, walking and walking without end. What shall he does ? Nothing but walk. Then he stops seeing a girl in a garden of lovely flowers. She had a white dress, long hair and a sweet smile. The poet comes to her even if he feels shy, He tries to take her hand and succeeded. He kisses her hand and they start dancing. Passion in her eyes made the wish of waltzing, waltz, waltz and waltz. The rain starts falling and they hide them beside a tree. Close to them, eyes to eyes, his hand in her hair... kisses her...

-Hendy ! Wake up ! Wake up ! You're late !
Poor little poet, his dream is finished and he shall begin a new day. Day of school, day of loneliness, day of nothing.
-Mum ! I go !
-God bless you my son !
-Please mum, YOU need to be blessed 'cause I'm already for life.
-Go to school silly student !
-I go !
Same conversation everyday, left home after had given his mother a smile even if he's deeply sad. At school, boredom and only boredom. Why must he live in this boring world ? he didn't know. He knew just they hope him to become a great man. He had potential as they said. But even if it was true or false, he didn't care about it. Why become a great guy if he didn't think to help people, he asked himself. For him the most important wasn't to become a so-called great and rich man but help people as he could. He liked to help everybody but strangely, even his friends didn't care to know if he was allright. He wanted to change this situation but he couldn't thus he prefered to let things as they are.

But that day, everything will start changing for him without he could understand. At 19 years old, even if he wrote romantic poems or stories, he had stopped to dream. What a fool ! That day, all things will start changing, everything.

-Sit down please ! So, dear students, I present you a new student, her name is Nathalie and...

The poet looked at her astonished. She was like the girl in his dream ! She had long black hair, lovely eyes and a beautiful smile. But he was a fool, for him, she was just like the girl in his dream and no more. Then he didn't understand that in reality he was falling in love with her.

-Can I sit here ? She asked.
-Oh, excuse me, of course. My name is Hendy and if you need help just ask.
-You're still a gentleman, Hendy. I'm proud you're at the head of your class, said the teacher.
-Please, sir. It is nothing but only my duty.
-As you wish sir, the teacher laughed. So, yesterday we were talking about...

This stupid poet didn't hear his teacher, he was only watching her but speedly try to hear the teacher. After class, the girl was standing at the exit of the school when He came. He always left in last the class.

-Huh, Hendy, excuse me, but I forgot the way to go home, can you help me ? She asked shyly embarassed.
-no problem, he answered in smiling to make her in trust. Where do you live ?
-I live just next to the chinese restaurant, do you know where it is ?
-of course, one of my friends works there.

But he forgot one thing, her home was far from school so they have many road to walk ! In the middle of the way, Nathalie made the silence stops :

-Hendy, why do you stay alone at school ?
-I don't know but I don't care, if my friends are allright, everything is OK.
-you're lying.
-what ?
-on midday, when you finished to eat before everybody, I saw you crying behind the class.
-Oh, I - I...
He looked at her sadly and restart to walk.
-It is late, hurry up, your parents will become worry because of you.
-They won't.
He had walked a little but she was staying at the same place she interrupted silence.
-My parents are never at home. So with time, I learned how to know if someone was alone and sad.
-But someone is waiting for you, isn't it ?
-nobody, but my cat.
-hurry up, your cat is feeling alone, he said in restarting to walk.

She ran at him and take his arm. Nobody ever taken his arm. he looked at her astonished and moved too.

-Hendy ! Don't tell me you care about animals loneliness but not yours !?
-animals are my friends. Animals are as human as I am.
-but Hendy, you need people and affection...
-Nathalie, please don't mind, you're very nice with me but you can't change the world.

They were walking again to her house , but she didn't let it goes.

-You said you don't care. But why were you so astonished when I sat near you ? And when I touched your arm, why were you so astonished and moved ? I can read in you Hendy. You are deeply injured but you don't want to anyone to care of it.
-That's your home ?
-Oh, yes it is.
-so give your cat something to eat quickly !
-I will.
The job done, he went automatically, but Nathalie called him.
-yes ?
She walked to him and took him in her arms.
-but what are you doing ?
-be quiet, she said quietly. I know you need someone to take you in her arms, so I do.
-Nathalie...
He held her tight and after apologised to go.
-But Nathalie...
-Yes ?
-Thank you.
And he walked to his house in this dark night.

End

It's a fictionnal story of course (well, for some of my stories I use my own name, because people I know like the name, and you don't read often this name in a story or even in life^^)

As Much I wanna Love You

Episode 2

Friendship

-Hey Hendy ! You did a good job in defense ! Thank you !
-you fools ! I had to ! Who's the fool who wants to a girl being injured ?!
-Ha ! Ha ! Ha ! Ha ! Ha! Even in a soccer match you're a gentleman ! next time think to score some goals too !
-I will ! He laughed.
-Thank you Hendy, said a sweet voice behind him.
-Oh, it's you. Are you fine ?
-thanks to you, they were so strong that I feared about their shoots. Are you OK ? It is unbelievable you're not injured, and your head ?
-everything's OK, don't worry. Hurry up Nathalie, don't forget we have philosophy class in few minutes.
-Yes.
He rans to the locker room letting her there. She was astonished that he wouldn't score any goal but only to protect his girls' team. She always seen guys who wanted only to score goals and even gentle guys. But today, she saw one who cares only about protecting his girls' team.
In philosophy class, Hendy participated a lot, and strangely, she was sitting at his left, just listening to all he said and asked.
-but sir, I don't understand why people prefer have interests in silly things and not in philosophy, good music, literature or others, he asked.
The teacher answered him wisely, understandly and nicely because many people in society cares only about cumming. Hendy said that it was silly and there were better ways to really enjoy life and not in passing by vice.
-You're right Hendy, but do you think people wants to listen to you ? You know no. So, you're right in saying you prefer to be quiet, the teacher said.
In hearing the bell ringing, students hurried to leave.
-see you students. But Hendy, please wait.
-Yes sir ?
Nathalie stayed and listen to them.
-find good friends, real friends, Hendy, he softly said to Hendy.
-yes sir.
-Nathalie, would you like to ask me something ? Asked the philosophy teacher in seeing her still in the classroom.
-nothing, excuse me, she said then she ran.
-Wait Nathalie !
He ran after her and stopped her at the exit.
-Hey, Nathalie. Tell me if something is wrong.
-I'm OK Hendy, don't worry about me. i'm just astonished you could talk so familiarly and trustly with the philosophy teacher.
-Oh, I saw that he's a real and good teacher who could understand me really. So, I don't hesitate when i speak with him.
-I see. Oh, I was going to forget ! I'm late in the lessons, can you give me your notes ?
-Oh, if you want I type them on the computer, so I can print them for you.
-please.
-I will, he smiled to her. So, see you tomorow !
-wait Hendy !
-yes ?
-I - I'm feared to walk alone, would you... ?
-of course Nathalie ! That's real you live so far from school.
-yes.
-so Nathalie, do you like the class ?
-they are nice, but I don't like the way girls are.
-Don't care about it and mind only about you're in good way.
-you like the way I am ? Guys of this class don't.
-they're fools. Of course I like the way you are, you are stylish, decent and wise, who wants more ?
-oh, thanks you, she blushes.
-don't be. I tell always what I think.
-That's why they let you alone ?
-not really, they like me, but not most of my thoughts. For me, being honest is very important, so if you can't hear the truth or you can't bear to hear it, you're not honest with yourself. That's why I don't mind if they let me alone. I know they prefer hide them behind a mask but not me.
-But you wear a mask too, Hendy.
-Excuse me ? He asked politely.
-you wear a mask of smile behind what you hide your sufferings and you wear it for being able to help people but being able to speak too, am I wrong ?
-No, you're right.
-that's why you write a lot too, don't you ?
-No, I do. But when -
-You're always staying in class to write. This morning, I was behind you when you were writing a poem.
Hendy becomes shy and looked at his feet.
-So you saw me writing... he said softly and shyly.
-Why are you becoming shy ? You write nice things. I don't have your talent to write, I can play violin. But I can recognize a nice writing.
-you play violin ? Interesting ! Since when ?
-Oh, I think when I was 6.
-Today you must be great ! I didn't know about it ! I really like violin a lot !
-if you want, I can play a little for you, we are arrived.
-But ! I can't ! I haven't the right to... and your parents ?!
-Don't be silly Hendy. We are friends and I do what I want at home, thus you have the right to stay in order to listen me playing the violin.
-You're nice...
They entered and Nathalie said him to sit in the living room. After few minutes she came back with her violin.
-Thus, please play a little for me, dear Nathalie, he smiled.
She played really good. Her cat was on Hendy who fondled it. What about Hendy ? Eyes closed he was spellbound by the violin's melody. Nathalie ? She was playing burningly, she seems to be very inspirated. Her melody was a little like the one of "Canta Per Me" and of "Melody - 'Salva nos' version" too.
But Hendy's phone rang.
-Oh, sorry mum ! I didn't see it was night ! I come back now, don't worry !
-Hurry up ! Or I stopped do your meals, she joked.
-Ok mum, bye.
Silence.
-Sorry, Nathalie, I must go.
-It's nothing. Did you like -
-yes I liked it. You're gifted. If you want, I would like to write a song to be sing on violin's music.
-Good idea !
-yes, but now, I leave. Thanks for it, take care and see you next time, he said in living her home.
-See you Hendy.
he began to walk in the road when she asked him.
-Yes ?
-I just wanted to tell you I'm glad to be your friend.
-Me too Nathalie, me too, he smiled.
Then he went. Nathalie was happy to see him smiling for real, the one who had never been loved, smiling for real.

End

As much I wanna love you

Episode 3

A rendezvous...

-Guys, where is Hendy? My computer is dead!
-again?
-yes man! I do not understand, it was good till yesterday and now I cannot use it to go on the Internet.
Hendy entered discreetly, sat up and started to read a book. Guys, let me see the title! Thanks! So, it was... let me see... Damn! How can he read it! "About the dream" By Freud!
-hey Hendy! Do you have some problems with your dreams?!
All his friends were laughing, not at him but near him.
-you fools! It is very interesting and the teacher told us about Freud, so we must learn a lot about him for our future essays!
-Hendy, you are always talkin' about philosophy! Be cool man!
-I am always cool; it is you who is stressing me! You still do not know how to use a pathetic machine!
-You heard it!
-don’t worry, I'm sure it's because you went on the sites I think, I'll take care of that this afternoon.
-Thanks Hendy !
-it's nothing, he said exasperated.
Nathalie entered in last, she was as radiant as always she is. Then she came to Hendy.
-Hi Hendy.
-oh, mornin' Nathalie, what's up ?
-nothing, your mum was furious ?
-Nathalie, my mother trusts me a lot, so she was as sweet as she always been.
-oh. Ah ! You have forgotten this at home yesterday !
She gave him his philosophy book.
-Damn ! So it was with you ! I understand why I didn't find it ! I forgot that I read it in waiting you. Thanks !
-You're welcome.
-Sit down students !
-oh the teacher !
Nathalie sat near Hendy as she does all days, and restarted to listen to the "Philosophy teacher - Hendy's show". But in opening his book, Hendy found a little letter. He took it astonished and hid it in his shirt's pocket.
-something wrong Hendy ? Asked the teacher.
-Nothing sir, please continue !
-So, Freud said that...
Nathalie was glad he found her letter and was impatient to him read it. Hendy, him, was very astonished because he thought about writing a letter to her too ! He was ashamed that he didn't begin the letter yet. So, without the teacher and Nathalie could see it, he wrote the lesson and the letter in the same time ! This guy is very incredible when he wants ! Then the bells rang the end of the first hour.
-you still stay here Hendy ? Asked the teacher.
-yes sir.
-Ok.
Nathalie wanted to see him read her letter but she had to leave and try to see it by the window. So she left the classroom and watched carefully what Hendy was doing. Hendy didn't see Nathalie watching at him, so he put his letter in her bag. Nathalie was full of emotion, Hendy had a letter to her too ! Thus she could see that he read her letter too. Hey, wait ! Lemme see it, I'm not sure but... he blushed ! The bells rang for the second philosophy's hour. Nathalie came back quickly at her place, happy. Hendy couldn't turn to her due to his shyness.
-So Hendy, where we were ?
-Oh, we were talking about the importance of the opposition between Freud and Jung about their ideas which...
He's too strong, he can participate in his favourite class as if nothing happened ! But Nathalie knew that he was only trying to do like this, because she could see his look trying to look at her discreetly. During all the day, Nathalie waited for him coming to her, But he stayed sat and still blushing.
-Yo Hendy, did the sun hit you ?
-May be, I don't know but you know I hate him.
-yeah, you prefer to play football beside rain, you're crazy man.
-Oh, I was forgetting, I sent a friend to your home, you can go on it now.
-you're really a businessman ! See you Hendy !
-see you !
He got up tired, and started to leave, slowly. But he was hoping for something, but what ? I think Nathalie knew, because this sweet maiden came to him. In coming to him, she was thinking about the letter he wrote. "If I'm a poet, I want you to be my poem. If you're a violinist let me be your violin"
-Hendy !
His heart started to beat more and more quickly, he waited for it all day, just to hear her voice callin' him. He turned to her, smiling, even shyly but came to her.
-So, what shall we do ?
-I liked what you wrote.
-I like your smile, nice maiden, he said sweetly, then he took her hand.
-let's go wherever you want.
-at your home, of course.
They walked to her home, hand holding hand, in joy. She told him how she enjoyed his letter and he told her how he blushed in reading hers. Arrived, they entered and sat at table. But it was him who prepared the dinner ! Then they had dinner together in the same plate, it was an oval and big plate. He finished quickly to eat and he look at her eyes while she was eating.
-oh sweet princess, your eyes are so cute…
-your hand is too.
Then, after she finished eating, they watched a movie which was in Hendy’s bag, the movie was « Dil hai tumhaara » which means « my heart is yours ». Her head on his shoulder, his hand holding her hand…
-Hendy ? She ask when the movie finished.
-yes my dear ?
-I want to show you something.
-please.
She took his hand and lead him to her bedroom, then she ask him to sit on her bed.
-Well, where is the thing you want to show me.
-Did you see this poster ? She asked without looking him.
He got up and look carefully to a poster of a lovely place, but the sweet Nathalie didn’t give me the right to tell you what place, sorry ! But it was a trap, she held him in her arms and press him against the wall.
-I wrote that I love you, so let me… She said.
He stayed quiet, blushed, moved and happy. He held her too, very tight and she touched lightly his lips with hers.
-excuse me if I trespassed you, Hendy.
-Love is not a sin maiden. Let me show you how love is great and pure.
He kissed her hands, her arms, and stayed a long time in her neck to kiss there.
-Oh, Hendy….
-Stay quiet my love…
He fondled her face and started to kissing his goddess in fondling her hair, the other arm holding her tight. They kissed them a very long time then…
-I told mum I won’t be at home this night, can I sleep with you ?
-Oh my sweet poet…
They finally slept together in her bed, in the fullness of night, in hugging them lovely… This is how to sleep gently with her beloved, lovers close to them, no vice, nothing, but just love, trust and affection. That is a night in pure love, just sleepping together in peace...

The End
Last one

I'm not good at writing reviews :uh..:
But I like reading what you post here

thank you^^

well, that's a pity that I didn't write a lot in english... I have written more things in french... so don't be surprised if there a less things of less good writtings :uh..: ^^

The night is yours - the night is mine (Modern Talking's song rewritten by myself)

The night is yours, the night is mine
I beg you Lady, take your time
It's like paradise, see your magic eyes
Feel the need in me
The night is yours, the night is mine
I beg you Lady, take your time
Heaven in your eyes, takes me to the sky
I'm in love with you

Love takes time, it's hard to find - that's true
Not a game you play - a night or two
Take my heart, let's make it real tonight
We'll be dancing to the pale moonlight