Mizu no Akashi -NonAcoustic ver.- feat. Wakana

K

Kazado

:love: Because I love the original Mizu no Akashi instrumental and because I love Wakana's version... ?peuki70bxwvk1ov
Also Rie Tanaka and Wakana version: ?3gkhx3gwsb33k6b but that isn't so lovely...

It's part of an improvised and sudden project where I mixed original versions and Everlasting Songs's (you have to heard Velvet no Inori x Hoshikuzu, haha!) and I only shared it with Kenji, until today.

Oh my gosh.............................. This sounds legitimate!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE VERY TALENTED WITH AUDIO EDITING >< i'm jealous, man

I actually like this more than the original FictionJunction WAKANA version hahahahahahah!!!

:omg: That was a duet of Rie Tanaka and Wakana. Good job Kazado, it seems like it was so perfect.

Thanks Kazado. I personally like both arrangements for different reasons, but ultimately prefer the ES version, mostly because Rie is not a really good singer.

BTW, do you have the instrumental track of either version?

Wow Kazado, that is awesome, thank you very much!! :dote:

Can you make instrumental versions of songs too? I would like one for Shizuka na Yoru ni and of.... all Kalafina b-side songs :ohoho:

Re:

george1234 said:
Can you make instrumental versions of songs too?
I don't know how to do magia. If I could, believe me, I would upload ARIA from the first time I listened to it. :spotlight:

Back