Missing music?

L

Lioran

i know there is probably lots of missing music, but i'm looking for a certain one.
For those who watched Tsubasa tokyo revelation OVA the one at the end of the first episode just before the ED music.
So does anyone know anything about this?

that music is so good :XD: I ripped it and it's on my other computer but it hasn't been released on CD yet T_______________T

in fact there hasnt even been a CD announced T___T

On this sad depressing note, welcome to the forum, Lioran ^____^

An unfortunate thing I've noticed about Yuki's OSTs is that there always seems to be at least one track missing.

this missing song is great
if you find a original give a sign:) onegai :bow:

there's a lot of music missing from the madlax ost.... enough for a third ost

oh and that missing song :love:

there were some new tracks in the last episodes of Tsubasa Chronicle that weren't on FS4. From them all, we only got to hear Tsuki no Shijima, thanks to that Best vocal album...
Then again, maybe they'll release FS5, combining these tracks with music from the OVAs.
And something tells me thee must be a lot written for the third season, 'cos it had been in production for so long...

It was cancelled, but not long before the first episodes were actually due.
Maybe they will still launch it, from the final point of the OVAs, but I can't decide if that would be good... What Production I.G. have done so far seems to be the perfect animated realization of the manga.

Considering El Cazador was announced somewhat early, I honestly doubt the 3rd Tsubasa season was deep in production (if at all) when it was cancelled.

Back