Merry Christmas, CPM

M

Martin

I'll be out of town spending the next few days with my family, and wrapping presents is taking up all of the rest of this evening (I really, really, suck at wrapping presents :uh..: ) so I'll jump in early and wish you all a happy, peaceful Christmas and a wonderful new year. I hope you all have a great festive season, and a wonderful 2014.

See you all again soon! :XD:

Merry Christmas to you too! (I am not that great at wrapping either. heh) Hope everyone here has a joyous holiday, and be safe out there! :dote:

Since it is actually Christmas, Merry Christmas! I got Chiaki Ishikawa's new cd, Kalafina live collection, Maon Kurosaki's Vertical Horizon, a cool necklace from my sister and bro in law from Paris, a Black Butler pillow (not a body pillow) from my brother, and many other good things. Hope everyone has a good day! :dote:

Merry Christmas everybody! Any chance we're all looping Seiya together?

Merry Christmas CPM~!

I am the only who finds wrapping presents entertaining? :plot:

Coral said:
Merry Christmas everybody! Any chance we're all looping Seiya together?

I'm currently looping Yuuka's and FJ Live versions ^^

How were your Christmas celebrations, guys? I hope it was merry and meaningful. :D

Now we are looking forward for another year, with FJ's new album on the horizon. 2013 has been a hell of a year, isn't it? Many good and not-so-good things happened, right from epic fail recording of live performances to hit Kalafina single(s).

Let us hope that the new year will be a good one for Kajiura and all of us too. :)

Back