Mayn's new song for Kamen Rider Fourze Ending

Z

ZoaKaizer

nime song vocalist May'n and former SURFACE vocalist Yoshiharu Shiina joined forces to sing the ending theme song "Giant Step" for the live-action special-effects series Kamen Rider Fourze, and the song just premiered on Sunday. May'n and Shiina formed a special unit called "Astronauts" for the collaboration.

Kamen Rider Fourze premiered on September 4 as the latest entry in the popular Kamen Rider action television franchise. With an astronaut theme, Kamen Rider Fourze commemorates both the 40th anniversary of Shotaro Ishinomori's franchise and the 50th anniversary of the first manned spaceflight. It is the 13th Kamen Rider series in the modern Heisei period (1989-present).

The song premiered as the ending theme song of the sixth Kamen Rider Fourze episode on Sunday at 8:00 a.m. (Saturday at 7:00 p.m. EDT). Anna Tsuchiya contributed the song "Switch On!" for the opening theme song.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interes ... rze-ending

It’s been revealed that singer May’n and ex-SURFACE vocalist Shiina Yoshiharu have formed a special unit called ‘Astronauts‘. Working under this monkier, they will provide their song, “Giant Step“, as the ending theme for “Kamen Rider Fourze” starting from October 9th.

May’n expressed, “It’s a new genre that’s different from the songs I’ve released as May’n. The trance element is strong, and it’s a song with a lot of spirit. However, at the same time, it’s a very difficult song. Even so, I think it’s a song that will liven up the crowd during shows, so I hope to perform it in front of everyone someday.”

Meanwhile, Shiina commented, “I heard that she has teamed up with Fujibayashi Shoko and Naruse Shuhei, so we were able to record without any anxiety. Since my songs usually have the message of, ‘Don’t hesitate when taking a step forward!’, I was able to empathize with it.”

http://www.tokyohive.com/2011/10/mayn-a ... er-fourze/

Mayn Singing Kamen Rider Song :ghost:

Back