May'n Movie

george1234

Look like they make a movie for May'n

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1LVxNqpd-s&feature=feedrec_grec_index[/youtube]

though I dont understand why, I thought Mizuki Nana was more popular, thus she should had been the one getting the movie. :XD:

But I sitll think that these moives are pointless and just one more way to suck money from the fans :ohoho:

See it in glorious 3D too... :glasses:

So...will she pop out and jump at you? :psst:

Nowadays, we have many movies about professionals (in this case, singers) that haven't really established a long-standing and influent career. Well, the fans will like this so I see no big problems (but I'm not watching it).

this reminds me of "justin beiber: never say never" :XD:

i like may'n's solid lives and her onstage charisma, but i'm very "MEH" at this movie idea. especially at the 3-D part.

Re:

Special_K said:
See it in glorious 3D too... :glasses:

So...will she pop out and jump at you? :psst:

:XD:

I would normally scoff at something like this, but if they made a movie about Kalafina or FJ, complete with backstage stuff w/the musicians, I would love it. Same for girugamesh :nosebleed:

Re: Re:

ninetales said:
:XD:

I would normally scoff at something like this, but if they made a movie about Kalafina or FJ, complete with backstage stuff w/the musicians, I would love it. Same for girugamesh :nosebleed:

Dunno. I would scoff at it too, though.

To be honest, I haven't bought much fan merchandise myself. :tea:

^ I suppose I haven't either, just the three pamphlets. I normally can't afford to buy much, since it's all so expensive.

But when it comes to girugamesh, the guys are just so gorgeous that I couldn't help but buy the book :nosebleed:

Back