'maybe tomorrow' violin

wat11

Fluent in Kajiurago
Has anyone expecting the violin solo of maybe tomorrow melody played during the part in Xenosaga III called "Allen's Sacrifice"? I thought it was quite nice.

I want
Shion's breakdown
song from the end of the first CD. Never understood why the hell that song wasn't released.

Re:

KP-X said:
I want
Shion's breakdown
song from the end of the first CD. Never understood why the hell that song wasn't released.

Oh yeah, that too.

And the piece that plays
when Jin says goodbye to Shion during the ending.
. The piece is simple, but so purty.

^ Seconded :ohoho:
I'd like to hear a live FJ version someday.

Is there any place I can hear the violin version of Maybe Tomorrow? I did find the music box version on Youtube, but the unreleased tracks there are limited...

yes exactly that Kowz :) a powerful scene as well. it's very good but I couldn't find it anywhere, i don't think it's released in any way.. :cry:

about the singer, yes! frankly the lyrics could have been better as well..

Re:

Kowz said:
It's from a cut scene: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ujxhit9qb_4
it starts at 3:55.

Also, i can upload the unreleased tracks to Youtube if you want.

Thank you! :V:
Sheesh, the voice acting is pretty bad.
Oh, that's lovely! Why wasn't it released? They could've at least put it at the beginning of the vocal song, as a prelude of sorts...

If you have the time, that would be great~ :bow:

Re: Re:

ninetales said:
Kowz said:
It's from a cut scene: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ujxhit9qb_4
it starts at 3:55.

Also, i can upload the unreleased tracks to Youtube if you want.

Sheesh, the voice acting is pretty bad

Really? I think I'm losing all sense of voice acting, since every English VA I like is getting criticism these days lol Or maybe it's just that I can't stand Japanese VA anymore...

Even more off topic: LOL This scene was such a disgrace for me that I even forgot this rendition of Maybe Tomorrow. Thank you Shion, Allen and Kevin for being so ridiculous and pure trash lol

^ It's kinda the opposite for me...I dislike almost all the English voice acting I hear. So I'm definitely biased :XD:

Back