Maruko's Creations

M

Maruko

Hey guys!
Thought you could get rid of me, eh? :ohoho:

I found this section just today, so I'll copy what I posted in my presentation topic:

http://www.mediafire.com/?wwumxndnmtn
This is a song dub, more precisely it is Tsukishirube by Yuuka, so real recent stuff. I wasn't able to find the full lyrics, so I cut the song and tried to sing it; It was a bit difficult to keep those long high notes, but I tried to do my best.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wS8iavHbhm0
And this is a really really nice video a dear friend of mine made for me. It shows three of the many dubs I've made in the year just passed: Germany, from Axis Power Hetalia, in episode 1, which I really hated because it speaks quickly, too quick for me to keep my pitch low and pay attention not to mess up with his lines. Then we have the Joker, from Batman's latest movie The Dark Knight, a performance of mine which I do like, but at this time, I'd rather not listen to it anymore. As said before, that fan dub was made around June 2009, and I can assure you that really much time has passed. That was the first movie ever I tried fandubbing on, and what I did was simply a focus on the acting aspect. Using my own pitch, Joker sounded a bit more young, not much madness in his voice (Except for the laugh, it's the only thing I still like of that dubbing.), I think I could make a little better job now, but Joker is really a difficult character to fandub :°D. Furthermore, we have Gilbert Nightray, from Pandora Hearts. Nothing to say here, except my mic at that time was completely crap *I do have a collection of crappy mics, teehee*. Last, a very funny scene from Shugo Chara with Amu and Ikuto, dubbed by me and my friend who made this video.

PLUS!
There is a new song, here!

http://www.mediafire.com/?5knthx5jedy

It is Toki no Mukou, Maboroshi no Sora, TV Sized version. And finally I was able to sing some harmonies~
Hope you'll like that!

Hello there!

Well, i like the Yuuka song. You sing real good in that register. still missing something though, not sure what, but it's great, nonetheless! I love your voice. It's so sexy.

Toki no mukou, on the other hand, starts of lower and your singing is not that good down there. Vibrato fails at lower velocities so there's almost none there. I know how it is. Actually i don't remember hearing any even at higher notes.

The backing vocals (harmonies) are really really good, though! Some of the best i've heard that were made by fans, actually. Spectacular! Gratz on that!

I'm just pretending to sound professional but i know very little, actually. XD

As for the fandubs, The Joker's voice i find really kinky and playful. I dunno, i like it the way it is. The laugh was just sinful! grrr
i could not figure why batty was speaking so low, tho xD. Dayum that was not the best idea.

Gill's voice is really well done, even though i'm not a fan of PH, and especially of Gill. lol

Oh and Shugo Chara was perfect! You were cool and sexy and i just loved it! Awesome!

Keep up the good work, m8! :D

Oh, nice voice, Maruko. I'd really love to hear you sing.

Back