MADLAX OST 2 Rofflez

Kerahna

Administrator
It's not really an interview with Yuki, but it's still so cute :XD: Written by Shigeru Kitayama (Producer)

(sort of MADLAX spoilers, for sensitive people)

"I heard that Miss Kajiura's favorite character in MADLAX is Elenore.
Since I also have been a fan of Elenore since the planning stage (it's not that I like maids,) I felt that we could understand each other perfectly... Then, when I introduced Miss Kajiura to Miss Ai Uchikawa, the voice actress of Elenore, Miss Kajiura said to her, "I love Elenore! Keep doing your best!" Miss Kajiura, are you a mere anime fan? (laughs) However, I love her exactly the way she is and the music that she creates.
Well, there is a jinx that the character that Miss Kajiura is fond of in any project directed by Mr. Mashimo winds up dying in the middle of the series. I don't know whether Miss Kajiura prefers such characters or Director Mashimo is being mean. (laughs) Anyway, looks like she will wail in front of the TV monitor during the final stages of the series. I'm sorry, Miss Kajiura."
- Shigeru Kitayama (Producer)

"Miss Kajiura said to her, "I love Elenore! Keep doing your best!" Miss Kajiura, are you a mere anime fan?" LOL ! cuute haha
the end is funnnn xD it confirms the curse !!

Kerahna said:
However, I love her exactly the way she is and the music that she creates

me too Kitayama-san!!!! :aww:

"Elenore" song in Madlax OST is so sad :cry: poor elenore!!!

my favourite chara is Madlax (i prefer to call her madorax =) and the cute little girl in the weird world.

P.S.: i wonder why MADLAX is less popular than Noir (the music fits better than in Noir and the story is awesome (especially the end of the story))

I believe, Most of watchers expected the genre to be Noir-ish (Without Supernatural, Surealism)

MADLAX is a copy of Noir and El Cazador is a "variation" of Noir; the renown reduces but the music... ~_~ The music of Madlax is lovely <3

Hmmm I'm curious... Why she likes that character... :huh:

I heard that Noir is the most mysterious of the three, Madlax is the most dramatic and El Cazador is the funniest . XD There are said to be many scenes in the latter where Mashimo mocks the previous two incarnations. :ayashii:
I only watched Noir so far, and I'm desperate to watch other two series [even predicting them to be sloooow as usual, I get used to it]. Though I think no more incarnations are needed...
BTW, Yuki has been releasing an ost for Mashimo's works EVERY YEAR so far! I hope the next one's upcoming!
:aww:

Back