MADLAX OST 1 interview!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lolololol Kerahna is so obsessed :3
yea do you imagine if there are words like “a fool, an idiot, and a bonehead” sang in the song ?! o__O
"i'm an idiottt
you're a foool
he's a boneheadddd"
:omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf:

Yuki said:
It was a place with a beautiful nightscape [...] The hotel room where I stayed this time was located on the 30th floor, and the scenery from the window looked unreal or in other words, like a foreign dimension. I really enjoy this type of view.
I reminds me the hotel in Xenosaga III
XD
waaa I sense the inspiration...but it's 2:02 AM there, dead, no more power <_<'''

wheee who is yuuka minami ??

The page setting of this part is strange :
"Kajiura: This time around it would be “the day, too far.” It is a piano song and I incorporated sounds inspired by the outside scenery as I was looking out from the window. I think I could express some additional atmosphere such as an airy feel. I discovered that the even the sound of just touching a piano,
, could make a picture by itself, so I basically let it flow along with the atmospheric senses of teh song. My general tendency in writing music is to cram sounds into the melody, but I was little different this time. Nozaki: didn’t you feel like you’d been cornered? Although it was our suggestion to have you work in the hotel room, I wouldn’t want it for myself (smile). Kajiura: Since I had added some new equipment, I enjoyed it."

°~°

"Kajiura: That’s right. Ah~ there is a visitor!!! (smile). I watned to talk to someone."
I wanted :3

heheheee ask Nick, he will tell us if the aquarian age songs mean anything in Russian :XD:

waahhhh formatting ukatsu >____<;;; It's because there is a part where Yuki says <pororon>, which wordpress interpreted as an HTML tag and auto-closed it </pororon> and did some really...odd things.....o_O

"Minami" is Geneon's huge translating UKATSU >_< they even switched back to "nanri" in the middle of the interview o_O The kanji for Nanri without the "ri" part is pronounced "minami"

hahah yea where is nick ? xD

Yuki said pororon ? ._. what does it mean ? :XD:
hmm wordpress wordpress <_<

OMG Geneon sucks <_<
the biggest ukatsuuu baka baka :wai:

poronporon = piano sound
i think pororon means the same

biggest Ukatsu is "Kajiwara"

"Cajiura Wuki" was a joke XD"

he said: "Kouya Ruten - c/w blessing" means "blessed by Kaji. Cajiura Wuki."

but some people write "Juki" @_@

Midori said:
but some people write "Juki" @_@

I presume those have Slavic language groups as a mother lanugage. I'm one of those and i'd write Yuki as Juki because "j" is how we write the sound "y".
^if not clear continue reading:
English spelling for "y" sounds the same as our spelling for "j" while English spelling for "j" sounds the same our spelling for "đ/dž" (depends which language)

I have no problems in distinguishing Yuki from Juki (in fact seeing Juki these days seems weird to me -.-) but some still do (mostly those that are not so familiar with English language)
_________

all the Kajuran songs from Madlax and Aquarian Age have nothing to do with Russian. Sure there are some weeaboo similarities but noting beyond that.

the german "J" is pronunced like the english "Y" too, but please DON'T write Juki o.O
it's a japanese name, and the "J" would be pronunced as the english XD"""

じゅき @_@

Back