League of Legends

• Thread starter Corpse Princess
  • Start date
C

Corpse Princess

I am wondering if anyone one plays league of legends and if so what are your top, and favorite champions?

my 3 top mains are
1. Jinx
2. Miss Fortune
3. Orianna

I also would love to know what part you prefer the most for example adc, support and etc lemme know your strategies and how much you play.

Gosh, it's been a long time since I last played League :@_@:

I wasn't any good anyway, and pretty much only played with my friends (I was, and still am, a complete newbie) cause it was fun hanging out with them while causing them to lose. From what I remember I pretty much went back and forth between Poppy & Garen(?) struggling to farm in top lane.

Probably not the type of person you're looking for, sorry :faint:

Gosh, it's been a long time since I last played League :@_@:

I wasn't any good anyway, and pretty much only played with my friends (I was, and still am, a complete newbie) cause it was fun hanging out with them while causing them to lose. From what I remember I pretty much went back and forth between Poppy & Garen(?) struggling to farm in top lane.

Probably not the type of person you're looking for, sorry :faint:

lol i am just trying to make a discussion about it because i got into it a year ago and hey if it makes you feel better i suck at summoners rift i usually aram

Yoooo Anivia is my main bitch!!!

Back in the days it was Twitch until they nerfed his invis. RIP 1-minute long invis.

I also main Veigar. I'm an asskicking Veigar.

I guess my favorite roles are ADC and Mage TBH. Burst damage. Gankable squishies, yaknow.

I do play League, but basically only 5v5 ranked solo/flex games. I used to be a dedicated support main, switched to toplane this season, occasionally playing jungle. Main champions include Karma, Irelia, Riven and Sion, used to play a lot of Nami and Leona

all my mains are either ADC or Support

but if you are looking for a support i can be that person Janna is my support main :stars:

Back