Last chance to order Yuri On Ice CD/blu-ray titles without proxy

Kugayama

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/feature/yuri_collection

December 14, 2016
ATTENTION! "Yuri!!On Ice" BR/CD/DVD Order Stop!
yurioni350200bana.jpg

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT : Please Read Below.

Unfortunately, Avex Pictures, the publisher of popular anime titles such as "Yuri!!! on Ice" and "Osomatsu-san" and others is restricting exports of Blu-ray, DVD, and CD titles!!!
(do NOT concern figures and character goods).

This restriction has been applied to all online shops within Japan, including CDJapan.

In accordance to the restriction, majority of titles published by Avex Pictures will become unavailable for shipment outside of Japan as of the following time.

Restriction begins to apply at:
6:00PM (Japan Time UTC+9) on February 15, 2017

After the above indicated time, it will no longer be available for any order to be shipped outside of Japan!

To clarify which items will be restricted, the following indication will be displayed right on the product page.

However, all existing orders as well as all orders placed BEFORE the above indicated time will be shipped normally.

Complete anime 6 volumes on blu-ray with exclusive CDJapan mouse pad for order place BEFORE February 15, 6:00PM (Japan Time UTC+9)!

Blergh. Japanese and their exclusivity.

Though it's somehow understandable considering how massive is the fandom for both YoI and Osomatsu-san thanks to those fujoshis

Yeah, it is unfortunate that those who are interested on purchasing them will have to wait instead for updates from publishers such as Funimation. As someone from Asia where BD/DVD releases are not really prevalent, I cry for my pockets as I have to rely on importing stuff from US or Europe which cost more than practically buying them from Japan.

I ordered the Yuri on Ice skating music CD and a few CD singles by Lisa Komine and Kaori Hikita that I had bookmarked at CD Japan. I had heard that the music was good and thought that if I ordered a few items not easy to track down in physical shopping in Japan then I might as well add the YoI CD.

No. As I said in the anime thread, I sadly can't afford spending over 36k yen for 12 episodes. Sure am glad I had that problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back