kouya ruten

i have an idea.... i want a giant banner that says 荒野流転 hanging in my ROOM~~! WAHAHAHAA

maybe they are in the house that yuuka sang the music video in :3

lol i am digging this up because ive been reminded of it again. does anyone here know how to do teh calligraphy of chinese/japanese words? :XD:

in the jap traditional house in the clip ? O___O dunno but if it's the case, I haven't noticed it <__<

you mean to write with some paintbrush having the elbow in the air ?
wheeeee I can't...but my sister does xD

Zuiyon said:
you mean to write with some paintbrush having the elbow in the air ?
ROFLLLll *tears* :desksweat: yes that's exactly it T_T its so impossible! especially for me because i can't even WRITE without putting my entire hand on the page and smudging everything (all my drawings are giant grey smudges too)
i also dont have a brush big enough :XD: have to go buy one, and then buy a nice paper for it...uhuhuhuuhuuuuuuu i do have an ink stick though hehehe the black ink stick that you rub back and forth with a bit of water and you make ink with it..its so fun~~~~

Kerahna said:
drawings are giant grey smudges
LOL xD
:nophoto:

cute xD
haha me too, when I draw, my right hand smudges my drawing because I chafe to take off the crumbs of my eraser...my hand becomes also greyy xD

wooo you've got a ink stink ? have you got the "stone" to rub it ? xD
fun ? hhaha I want to tryyy it xD
i'll draw with it because I can't write chinese <_<
hhuhuhu buy a nice paper, buy a nice brush, don't waste them for your first try =p

rofl i love your drawing :XD: it looks like im smudging it with my FACE HAHAHAHAHAHAAA

yes i got the stone to rub it too, they are both kind of small though XD i think i won't waste it when i make the kouya ruten banner. i'll just use pen ink :3

roflll smudging with face xD

hmmm yea wise decision xD
LOL you were serious about making that big kouya ruten bannet ? O__O
xD

heeeeh ettooo
I don't know you know...
it depends how big the banner will beee ! xD
but I want ittt xD

Back