Keiko (non-Kajiura) (pre-2020 debut)

Ayaka wanted to record her own songs. Spacecraft said no. So she left. Abandoned Keiko doing so. Did 2 solo albums as "Maria" Then fades from view..
Yuuki got lost in the shuffles. No longer in Sound Horizon, they didn't get her any more work. She left and went to college. All three of them were a kiddie vocal group SpringS. Spacecraft screwed that up too.
Some talent agency, lol. What's the point of signing artists then refusing to find them any actual work?

Aya had a benign tumour on her sinus. They refused to give her work till she removed it. She left, got a new agent, got some choice roles and won an award for best voice actor.
Was the award for Haruhi? Or was she still with SC? Whenever it was, good for her. Shame about the scandal though.

{snip}

Aya Hirano isn't listed for any of the Female Voice Party lives on that spacecraft page. Any sauce for that???

I remember seeing a write up (blog or some thing), but the information is gone. So, let's say that her participation is subjective depending on the information available. Only way to know is to ask those involved and I don't think any of them want to talk about it. It was 14 -15 years ago.

I still think the Wakana, Ayaka, Keiko, Kaori line up was a prototype for FJ even if YK wasn't involved. It shows that they have a working arrangement that may have inspired YK to put together FJ. I often wonder if YK wanted Ayaka in FJ and / or Kalafina but Ayaka wanted to go her own direction.

@sarasara misses Keiko so... why not?
From forum search I know there's been a few Itokubo threads but most of the links/youtube videos are dead by now so might as well start a new thread rather than bump them. v( '')v
I mean theres a yuki kajiura princess principle live on youtube already and Keiko sounds wonderful😩🙏

I'm going to side wit Grunty that Aya was not in Female Voice Party now. I can't find any reference to her being in it. What info I did have is no longer on the net. I can only rely on what I can find. So, Yes, Grunty. She wasn't in FVP.

Thatnks to her solo debut, I can be happy to know that she is a song writer. She's not the odd duckling in the clutch. I'm sure she's worked long and hard on those songs to make them stand out.

From putschki's blog:
"I am not a fan of keeping things exclusive and I am very much against this elitist sort of mindset where some fans are apparently more worthy than others. But I still wanted to keep the spreading of this information under control. "

So you're not a fan of elitism, but you'd like to be a leader of an elite group. Cool story, putschki.

Out of respect for putschki's gatekeeping, I have decided to remove my posts. You can go to their blog and their super himitsu documents to read "more" about Keiko's doings.

Last edited:
I don't understand... isn't this information about her laid bare on the internet for all to search for, see, and freely report? This isn't some private affair exposé level of ridiculousness ala Gawker Media / Peter Thiel / Hulk Hogan.

...well that was a dumb post.

In other words: "It's published content AND still purchasable content. I don't own ANY OF IT. But make sure you keep it secret because I DISCOVERED IT. No one else will make this connection ever because I MADE IT ALREADY. Go through MY BLOG and MY DOCUMENT"

P L E A S E
I think I just saw brain matter from how far back my eyes rolled.

Last edited:
Regardless of all the secrecy and controversy, I kinda suki the first song. The reggae-sounding song with all the shouting, not so much.

I‘m confused too, but not surprising since we‘re talking about secret things that aren‘t secret, which is very confusing.

I'm confused about your wording, not the situation surrounding that blogpost. If you are confused about that, I can try to explain.

Back