Keiko (non-Kajiura)

grunty

I have reached Yuki nirvana
@sarasara misses Keiko so... why not?
From forum search I know there's been a few Itokubo threads but most of the links/youtube videos are dead by now so might as well start a new thread rather than bump them. v( '')v

grunty

Last edited:

grunty

Last edited:

Ghost Reaper

I eat sleep and breathe Yuki
If this is Keiko, I would think there would be more promotion by her about this. But then.... She doesn't have any social media presence right now.

grunty

If this is Keiko, I would think there would be more promotion by her about this. But then.... She doesn't have any social media presence right now.
Picture from google. https://cdn.snsimg.carview.co.jp/minkara/blog/000/017/243/984/17243984/p1.jpg

The CD is from March 2009 (who knows when the songs were recorded), she was already busy with Kalafina - maybe she thought Kalafina wasn't going to continue beyond Seventh Heaven but then SpaceCraft had something to say. Blablabla.

Looks and most suspiciously sounds like her, but could be someone else. Who cares, really - they're decent songs so enjoy.

Last edited:

george1234

Like grunty said its old stuff, back then the social media were still pretty new, and also if there was any official website it would be likely been taken down by now.

She does sound like Keiko, im 99% its her after seeing the promotional pic (maybe you could compare with this https://gallery.canta-per-me.net/albums/userpics/10010/25u2xas.jpg. As for the Kalafina lifespan, i think even Kajiura thought it would be shortlived as she has said in some interviews, and back then the first singles until Seventh Heaven were very rare, every6-5 months with almost no lives so that left alot of leisure time for other activities. Thanks so much grunty for the flacs.

Last edited:

Ghost Reaper

I eat sleep and breathe Yuki
Okay. I found this on Spotify for Azuki Hino. I don't have a spotify account so some one want to give it a listen ?