Kara no Kyoukai DVD !

A

akai tsukikage

On this website http://kazado.blogsome.com/ they posted that :

Fukan Fukei: 21/05/08 [ANSB-2881/ANZB-2881]
Satsujin Kosatsu: 25/06/08 [ANSB-2883/ANZB-2883]
Tsukaku Zanryu: 23/07/08 [ANSB-2885/ANZB-2885]

So the three films will be released in DVD and we will be able to listen to Yuki's songs yyaaahoo xD
And it may be a limited edition for each DVD with a bonus soundtrack CD !!! >_____< gah ! *mouth falls down on the floor*

Hope the N*pponsei will buy one of the DVD - CDs and upload the soundtrack

*holds his breath for 30 secs*, CANT WAITTTT!!!!

I think a worthy goal is to get a contact in japan for this site! Then we could like, get ahold of this stuff!

Shouldn't we put the dates of the OSTs' releasing on the section Future Wroks/event ? :huh:
and I love this song on thisold trailer xD !
Listen to it with a great attention, because it's too short T_T
The quatility is very lowww but yuki's song is soo :shy:

OMG.

I just preodered Theatrical Feature Kara no Kyokai Fukan Fukei [Limited Edition]...

OMG @_@
that is expensive~~~ and you won't understand the movie ;_;
(or will you?)
(if you do, don't tell me)
(or i'll take you in as my translating slave)

Kerahna said:
OMG @_@
that is expensive~~~ and you won't understand the movie ;_;
(or will you?)
(if you do, don't tell me)
(or i'll take you in as my translating slave)

Weeell. I was thinking that same just about hour ago. Well. There that anime has Yuki's music... :D

Lucky Theo ;)
I WISH to have the seven soundtrack of Kara no Kyoukai but it's too expensive T_T I hate ufotable/aniplex :angry: They won't release a independent OST!

yes, its a conspiracy! they are taking advantage of all the Yuki fans, by making them purchase their movie when all they want is the CD, just to increase their movie sales

OMG OMG are you sure they'll not release the independant OSTs ? o__o
that would be....'~'

I hope they will :/
I won't buy the 7 LE DVD, especially since they don't have english subs. If they had, i would have reconsider it. But Japanese DVD are really too expensive. For the whole 7, that would make something like 335€ (~533$), without shipping.

Back