Kaori Oda solo + collabs (non-YK / non-Sound Horizon)

Just a mini live, 3 songs (finishing with for you), lots of talking including with audience members, then signed one CD jacket for each person with CD and ticket.

What, 125. This is really disappointing, although from the listening I did not find it worse than Make it, even better, some songs were better than on Colors. It is such a shame that Kaori is always so low in rankings. We know that she is much better than what Oricon says.

Pretty much confirms that on sales what matters most is the promotion rather than the songs quality.
Now im listening and the new album has very catchy songs <3 :D and this time they have actual instruments than just keyboard e-guitar. I wish that FJ would release an album where the vocalists compose the songs or write lyrics and Kajiura composes/arranges them.

Autograph from today:

DHB3IrTVoAAndzI.jpg

Well, the Kaori Oda mini lives weren't handshake events (unlike the Chiaki Ishikawa / Natsumi Kong mini live in May 2013 where there were no autographs but we did get handshakes).

With Sayaka Sasaki and Ichirou Mizuki:

https://twitter.com/sasakiSSsayaka/status/901740838052552704

大阪ステーションシティ時空の広場でのJ:COM×アニマックス×キッズステーションスペシャルアニソンライブ2回目、沢山集まっていただいてありがとうございました
2728.png
水木一郎アニキの歌声に会場は大盛り上がりで、皆さんに笑顔が溢れていました(*´꒳`*) かおちゃん、MCお疲れ様
2728.png

DIOggSMUEAAypuI.jpg

DIOggSdVAAE_n7Q.jpg

DIOggSYUwAAn7Bf.jpg

DIOggT7UEAAwHox.jpg

Last edited:
https://twitter.com/sasakiSSsayaka/status/901693624747909120

J:COM×アニマックス×キッズステーションスペシャルアニソンライブ1回目終了!コラボでは「DANZEN!ふたりはプリキュア」を、私のリクエストでより大好きなマックスハートバージョンで☺︎
お次はアニキこと水木一郎さんをお迎えして、大阪ステーションシティ5階時空の広場で17時〜!

DIN1kH8VYAAdeOn.jpg

DIN1kHzUEAAIvk2.jpg

DIN1kH0UEAEm_Or.jpg

DIN1kH1UwAUCJCa.jpg

I have listened to the ALbum and I must say that I love Working, Sabanna no Hayate and mindscape as Run-Limit and Theatrium, I like Mugen no Dystopia and World's End Syndrome and in some case also Stole your heart. The other songs are nice, but nothing special. Instrumentalwise Working and Sabanna no Hayate are the best.

Sorry for the Double Post. From all of Kaoris Solo-Songs, which are your top 3. Mine are Addicted, Working and Sabanne no Hayate.

Back