Kaori Oda solo + collabs (non-YK / non-Sound Horizon)

O

Onizuka90

non-Yuki/non-Revo Kaori Oda songs

here are some songs by Kaori Oda, themes form Luminous Arc DS game

Contains: Brilliant World and Wish on
Download

and for PSP game Wild Arms XF, music done by sound creators Junpei Fujita and Noriyasu Agematsu from Elements Garden.

Contains: Honki no Uso and Darega Tame ni
Download

Re: non-Yuki/non-Revo Kaori Oda songs

Oh.. tnx for Honki no Uso and Darega Tame ni - didn't knew she done that as well X3

As for Brilliant world., it seems i have better quality with karaoke and scans - can upload it for you if you want.

Chibi

have brilliant world scans, had the .ape lossless file but i like vbr, i have lots of music but little space to have all 320 kbps cbr, so i rip them that way

aaa... ok than XD

Oh do you happen o know ISBN of Honki no Uso and Darega Tame ni CD?

Chibi

I think is COCX-34482
IF anybody have the Brazilian club mix of brilliant world that came with the ost, please upload it.

Wow, that song is nice. I don't know what is the name but it appears at the end of the video. I think that she sings a popular song of Japan...

viola said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6FMRtj3ONs
i found a video of KAORI I have never heard today~

anyone know where is the song come from?

The video has the label of Disney on it (0:45 and then), so I guess that is so jap version of a disney song.

Wow, you people are so blind, lol. It says what it is @ 0:25. "A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes" from Cinderella (Words by Jerry Livingston; Music by Mack David & Al Hoffman; guest vocal: Kaori Oda ).

I'm not blind!! >_< I was just listening to tha music while surfing on teh forum <_<
I'm not as perfect as you are grunty =P
By the way, thanks for teh info ^_^

Re: Kaori Oda in WILD ARMS XF

Noriyasu Agematsu + Kaori Oda = awesomeness. makes me wish Revo would do a wild west Sound Horizon album. :plot:

*___________* love kaoriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ! Oh yes im also a super sanhora Fan ^__^ revo and yuki-sama own my heart !
And so does kaori ~^_~

Wow... I love both songs in the single...>/////////<. Kaori is a good vocalist and her works always great no matter who is a composer... :XD: . Thanks for sharing...>//////<.

Request for kaori oda picture

erm...i find until headache still cant found kaori picture..*sad* if some1 know the link to download kaori picture~please give me orh~ :cry:

Back