Kaori Oda solo + collabs (non-YK / non-Sound Horizon)

https://twitter.com/odakaori_0511/status/830583604220620801

そして本日のグッズ情報です!織田かおりLIVE安定のお天気の良さですが、暖かくして来てね(^ω^)
Tシャツは171cmの私がMサイズを着て、丈も身幅も良い感じだよ!
トートバッグは使うと分かる驚きの便利サイズ!
キーホルダーは初のチビキャラです♪

C4bTYQfUkAAXOxU.jpg

C4bTYQgVYAAbdTl.jpg

Machi does show up a lot when it comes to former Sound Horizon members. I wonder if there's an agreement among them. "I need a violinist. Call Machi."

After Chiaki Ishikawa's show I wandered over to the venue for Kaori Oda's show, even though it was almost finished and I didn't have a ticket (and as it turned out, sold out).

There was one floral display (from Revo), and someone from inside asked if I had a ticket - I explained that I just wanted to take pictures outside.

@ghostreaper, it turned out that Chiaki Ishikawa's Shibuya live and Nagoya Blue-Note lives were very different, so I'm glad that I saw them and will hopefully get to one of Kaori Oda's again soon. Thanks also for the reminder about her blog post of 4th April which I have reposted in the blogs section.

This song seems interesting. I await to hear the whole thing. She says she wrote the lyrics for the song. Another Kaori song... I want more !!! Almost has enough for an album.

Last edited by a moderator:
WOO HOO !!!

I was just saying she had enough songs for another album. Hopefully some new songs she has written. She was talking about doing some recording of her own songs a couple weeks ago in her twitter. Now ? New album. Nice.

It's a good thing. I was feeling that she was not going to get another album with Make It not doing well.

link to the album description
http://www.team-e.co.jp/kdsd-00999/

And here's her dress for the performance.
10th anniversary live dress.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
as previously posted, there's a new otomate record song.

there's also an upcoming shinobi koi utsutsu game this 2017. chances are, she'll be singing both OP and ED which may either be in the new album if released earlier, new single, or in soundtrack CD.

also, while still unannounced, code:realize anime will air this october. well, who knows ;)

I really like the new code realize, norn9, and dystopia songs among the newest songs.

That outfit is good. Suits her well.

Also yay, new album. Kaori's always seemed underappreciated sadly, but looking forward to this.

Back