Kaori Oda solo + collabs (non-YK / non-Sound Horizon)

Re: Kaori will be in Haruka Shimotsuki's new Fantasy Vocal a

THIS.IS.JUST.GREAT.!!!!
I love her in Ouzoku Band! She's brilliant!!!! :dote:

Can I die now? Ok...
Haruka, I love you from now on... Seriously.
I want so bad.. so bad...

Yukito, thank you for satisfying my curiosity regarding these two Ouzoku BAND tracks. I wasn't that keen on "sayonara no kawari ni". But "Flowers in Paradise" was rather nice, the style reminded me very much of Cherie/Uura Saeka.

I was amused to see in Kaori's blog a few days ago that she and Cherie are old acquaintance. So now I want to hear them sing it together. It's perfect for a colaboration.

Re:

ZoaKaizer said:
btw Yukito, can u upload the FLAC please :plz:

Sorry for the delay... But I don't know exactly what a FLAC is. Another format of audio? Should I convert the .cda files again? *noob*

Anyway, I love both tracks.. Or else, I love all the tracks of the Cd, but I'm just addicted to Kaori's songs. I'm a hopeless fanboy :nosebleed:

^ Yes, FLAC is another audio format. Unlike mp3, FLAC a lossless audio format where u dont loose audio quality when u rip it from the CD and get the songs file in CD quality.

U just need a software that can rip CD and support FLAC format :XD:

or if u have Itunes, i think there is an option to rip CD in "apple lossless" format. Its another lossless audio format like FLAC :XD:

Finally listening :ohoho:

First one: Oh boy, it's one of those abrupt-tempo-change songs like Sound Horizon... Kaori sounds beautiful, almost like Yuriko. Kajiura-sensei should take a page from these people and use her in higher ranges! :love:

Second one: Don't like the arrangement, and the melody isn't that impressive at all :imdead:

Re:

ninetales said:
First one: Oh boy, it's one of those abrupt-tempo-change songs like Sound Horizon... Kaori sounds beautiful, almost like Yuriko. Kajiura-sensei should take a page from these people and use her in higher ranges! :love:

Second one: Don't like the arrangement, and the melody isn't that impressive at all :imdead:
Agree with both parts :ayashii:

I really love her in ~Alies ol iok~ :nosebleed:

Seriously... I love Kaori even more right now.. She is just fabulous max in her first song <3

I'm impressed, she surprised me. In Ouzoku Band, now with Shimotsukin. I love her voice <3

^ yes she is. CC, FJ, Kaori Oda, Sound Horizon, Ouzoku Band and now this! Love her :sohappy:

Anyway, I have heard the radio and.. there is a longer version of ~Alies ol iok~

I just lovet it<3

Oh, and Shimotsukin is soooo cute in her radio show. The two of them were having fun for sure~

Back