Kalafina's singer revealed !!!

• Thread starter Thread starter akai tsukikage
  • Start date Start date
A

akai tsukikage

I was serching informations about Keiko Kubota (FJ KEIKO) and her photo reminds me the girl on the Kalafina single...
So compare it and give me your opinion ^^
http://zuiyon.free.fr/kala/keiko-kala.jpg
I have put on the left side, the photo of Keiko and on the right side, kalafina's singer, aren't they very ressembling ? you can notice her little beauty spot on her left cheek under her eye...the same on the two photos !!

Then listen to 君が光に変えて行く (Kimi ga Hikari ni Kaete Iku) the second track of Oblivious single (23 January 2008)
Just listen to the beginning will be fine and try to remember that low voice which leads the begining of the song...
Now listen to Kaze no Machi he from Tsubasa Chronicle Original Soundtrack - Future Soundscape II sang by Keiko (22 September 2005)

Considering that there are more then 2 years between the release of the two songs, we can imagine that her voice, her manner of singing have changed, but when you listen to the two songs, the low voice in oblivious single and the voice in Kaze no Machi he are very ressembling !!

So I really think that one of Kalafina's singer is Keiko Kubota !
ya-ha !

oh wow, maybe! are they the same person or are we just being tricked by the same hair, makeup, and voice? X_X

the lighting is too bright~~~~~~
ahahahaha very interesting discovery XD I wonder if yuki/sony is ever going to release their real names!

I want that hair

Sorry, I haven't got better scans...

More I'm looking to the photo, and more I think it is the same person ! look carefully, and you'll see ~
Maybe we are tricked by the apparences but I think there are too many common points to say they are two different persons...Anyway, if they release their real name, we'll see if I'm right or wrong !
Remains the second one ¨_¨ I'm searching right now...

haha I love the hair ! °0° She's really pretty, I wish you are as pretty as her haha =P

Their similarity is awesome in both body characteristics, clothes and voice ( I think that this one differs a bit).They maybe are twins - who became both singers but each one followed different road and now the 2nd one decided to work with Yuki too.

If its the same person I find no reason for Yuki to take a vocalist from one project and move her to a new one (unless she wanted to make her more popular that way, but she just had to make better and more songs for her as she was still FJ Keiko)

It could be :D
Wow... such a pretty girl XD...

I have ever wondered, why don't Yuki makes a group of FJ singers ...
Now we have Keiko... I hope Yuuka joins.

maha_gnosis said:
I have ever wondered, why don't Yuki makes a group of FJ singers ...

imagine: A group made from the combination of all the FJ singers: FictionJunction Ultimate

XD doesnt it sound great?

Kerahna said:
hay what about Fictionjunction KYAWKU? I worked so hard to come up with that ;)

Its very difficult to pronounce it and remember it, people will not remember it, on the contrary everyone speaks english, and ULTIMATE rhymes with "FictionJunction".

i think everyone who speaks english doesn't know that "ultimate" rhymes with "fictionjunction" :shock:

I'm agree with you, Zuiyon! Look at the fringe too :P And I think the other singer could be Wakana Ootaki (Outaki, Otaki... ¬¬) according to some Japanese blogs I found on Google.
http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/2954 ... ananv7.png

Why Yuki Kajiura hides the name of the singers? And... Why oblivious single haven't credits staff? Is Yuriko Kaida a Kalafina singer? XD

waawwww XD we thought that kalafina sounded exactly like wakana but we couldnt find out wakana's full name XD

that photo is woowww~~ they look identical
how did people find it? x_X

waaaaw !!!! greaaatt Kazadooo xDXD Kalafina's main singers discovered ! =p
Yuki could no more hide their identities from us ! :twisted:
Yes we thought that Wakana was one of Kalafina's singer, due to her voice ! I've also asked some pianists friends to compare their voices, and I've got their confirmations! but now photos backs up our opinion >_<
Keiko, then Wakana, who's next ? :3

waw keiko is so cute in this photo ! >__<

under the live section of Dreamport website.
They listed Yuki's vocalists ...
Maybe kalafina singer are 4 of them, or 2 of them...

But, Wakana is also beautiful :D

yeah! I think they should all appear more in photos instead of just in soundtrack credits XD maybe make some music videos

some PVs ? O__O that will be greaat >___<

hey what's the family name of wakana ? 大滝若菜
(I don't know how do you pronouce it <.<)

Back