Kalafina

Dreamxcatcher04

I like Yuki
Hello everyone! I'm not quite sure where to ask this, but I came across a reaction channel that I think would enjoy reacting to Kalafina. I personally love watching her reaction videos, and I would really appreciate it if anyone could assist me in suggesting Kalafina to her on Patreon. Currently, there's a poll going on, and I've already put Kalafina in for voting. I would greatly appreciate your help in voting for them, so they can win the poll and she can react to their music. This way, we can introduce more people to their beautiful music. Thank you so much!

https://patreon.com/katriinkamusic?...mpaign=creatorshare_fan&utm_content=join_link

What do you mean reacting ? Like those youtube videos where some dude or dudess watches a video while filming him/herself and then says his / hers opinion ?

I saw her profile. Im not sure if she is willing to react to a disbanded group's music, but we can try.

P.S: i dont like that she puts prices on reactions. 🙄 Is the poll reaction for free or something ?

Last edited:
Yeah, it kind of sucks that you have to pay, but I have messaged her about them and she sounded very interested in them. Also, it's a monthly subscription so you put in your suggestion and it goes into voting and she reacts to the top two voted. I think if they get suggested a lot she makes a separate poll which guarantees a reaction.

Last edited:
@Dreamxcatcher04 thank you so much this is awesome!

I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE COMPARED KALAFINA TO FLOOR JANSEN/NIGHTWISH ! another fav band/singer of mine. lovely. I've said this before : Kajiura is a metal head in disguise xD

"movement is also cool btw" hehe "consistent lyrical voice" = Wakana ; "powerful/fluctuating" = Keiko/Hikaru "playing so nicely together" aww
tears.

mickey mousy sound lol. (I still think Wakana screeches at 3:24 I'm sorry even though she said gorgeous tune)

"I compare this phrasing to violin" yup. Kajiura is writing singing as she is scoring with strings, if one picked an orchestral instrument for Kajiura it's for sure strings.

What do you mean reacting ? Like those youtube videos where some dude or dudess watches a video while filming him/herself and then says his / hers opinion ?

I saw her profile. Im not sure if she is willing to react to a disbanded group's music, but we can try.

P.S: i dont like that she puts prices on reactions. 🙄 Is the poll reaction for free or something ?
It's a bit pay-to-play but it's a model quite a few channels use, then they shout out the Patreon supporter who suggested/paid/sponsored the reaction.

The reactor channel's time is limited and the music world is an ocean so discovery of music from other countries would be driven by global chart or social media trends (where we know Kalafina/FJ would not surface) so it's also a way for actual fans of artists to drive their beloved artists music to possible discovery (and maybe further post-reaction curiosity) by the coaches and their listening audience.

I know thIt's a win-win in my books.

SHE COMPARED KALAFINA TO FLOOR JANSEN/NIGHTWISH ! another fav band/singer of mine
I haven't watched it yet but I would imagine it's because of the melding of symphonic and rock/metal elements.

Katrinka has interesting takes in her reaction videos. I just feel that Kajiura's music needs to be discovered by a lot more music/vocal analysis channels.

Just a heads up, she recently posted Tier 1 suggestions. If you'd like her to react to more Kalafina, you can drop a comment with a link. By the way, if at least three people send in suggestions for the same artist, she'll create a separate poll just for them. So, no need to worry about whether they'll get enough votes.

Last edited:
Back