Kalafina to perform on Anisong Fantasy Live 2017 at HKong & Singapore on March 10 2017

S

sprinterXkyrie

A brand-new event gathering artistes under SME Records, “Anisong Fantasy Live” will be held in 2 cities, Hong Kong and Singapore in March 2017!

「Anisong Fantasy Live 2017」

[Hong Kong]
Date: March 10, 2017 (Fri.)
Venue: Queen Elizabeth Stadium Arena
*Doors Open / Show Start: To be announced

[Singapore]
Date: March 18, 2017 (Sat.)
Venue: Big Box
Doors Open / Show Start: 18:00/19:00 (local time)

[Artiste Lineup](across both shows)
Aimer, Alisa Takigawa, ELISA, GARNiDELiA, Kalafina, Luna Haruna (in alphabetical order)

[Ticketing Details]

-Hong Kong-
* To be announced

-Singapore-
●VIP Early Bird
From 26 November 2016, tickets will be available at the Anisong Fantasy Live booth within the grounds of Anime Festival Asia (AFA) Singapore 2016. (Early Bird privileges included)

●Normal sales VIP&GA Tickets
From 28 November 2016, via APACTix (APACTix website:http://www.apactix.com/)
VIP(Numbered Seating):SGD188*
GA(Free Standing):SGD118*
* Not inclusive of APACTix ticket handling fee.

Event Official Website--> http://anisongfantasy.com

http://lineblog.me/kalafina/archives/67126250.html

Hi guys, I dont know if anyone has created a forum for this before, but, I just found out that Kalafina will be performing at the Anisong Concert in Singapore and Hong Kong. Was wondering if anyone else is thinking of going for it? I may be going for the Singaporean Concert!

http://anisongfantasy.com/
15252543_10153943119146022_7454290119870801576_o.jpg

God damn it, I have a convention, a wedding and a concert all within the same period this is going on, so I have literally no chance of going to this.

Which is sad, because I'd love to see literally every artist here. Honestly if I wasn't doing anything that month I'd actually think about going to the one in Singapore, even if just for Kalafina and Aimer alone.

I'm definitely going for the Singapore one!

Still deciding whether to gun for VIP seating or stick to Free Standing though, especially since I doubt Kalafina will be performing that many songs (given that there are so many artistes...)

Like always LUCKY CHINESE FANS T________________T Anyway I'm really happy to see all these fantastic Artists with Kalafina in the same event!! +w+

Okay, so not only Kala, but so many other wonderful artists as well. Why is world such an unfair place? :comeback:
Would be wonderful if they did any collab on the event!!
adlfjsadflkadf I'm so jealous atm :cry:

I want to ask about Alisa Takigawa, because i just listened to her "Sayonara no Yukue" song that supposedly made her instantly super popular (acording to her bio in the event site) and i really dont see anything very unique in that song. its just okay. Maybe it had good promotion and she's certainly cute but that's not enough.

I do wonder why SME can't use their name in the event title?

Lantis Matsuri, King Super Live, 5pb Live worked fine.

SQUEE! :swt::stars::sohappy:

I'm going!

Hopefully there is still VIP tickets left- most go on sale at the AFASG and it seems like a really popular event...

But whatever! just the chance to hear them LIVE is great!

@Glare and @casarina26 we should totally meet up if we get the tickets! Im also going to try and get my hands on those VIP tickets! Sadly I cant go to AFASG to buy them, but i'll try purchasing them online once they are out!

@HimeWakana Singapore is a multiracial country ;)

I do wonder why SME can't use their name in the event title?

Lantis Matsuri, King Super Live, 5pb Live worked fine.

Maybe because they arent just record label like the rest but also harware manifacturer so thry dont want to make ppl believe they can get free hardware by going to the SME events ?

Bought VIP tickets earlier and a lot of people queued up early for the booth. Managed to get row E seats despite arriving early. It was SGD 192/ticket all-in, quite steep for just a few Kalafina songs (and restricted to anisongs) but I'm still very happy that I get the chance to hear them again!

Done. got my ticket. Row I in the corner.... probably end up seeing their sides... :TdT:

But gahhh they are coming! :V:

Back