Kalafina LIVE TOUR 2017「Kalafina “9+ONE”」

I'm so desperate that I'd be happy if they'd go to Argentina (which is not that crazy, if they went to Mexico), and I don't even live there. I'd have to travel and stay there. Well, this is sad. Sorry, go on (?)
Still praying for this!!

Taiwan 15 and 16 July 2017 performance details:

http://www.sonymusic.co.jp/artist/kalafina/info/481405

“9+ONE”台湾、香港追加公演の詳細が決定!!

“9+ONE”台湾、香港追加公演の詳細が決定しました!!

「Kalafina“9+ONE”in Taiwan」

公演日:2017/7/15 (土)

地域:台湾

会場:ATT SHOW BOX

開場:18:00

開演:19:00

チケット発売日:2017/5/13(土)12:00(台湾時間)

チケット料金:【VIP】NT$3,000(※サイン会参加資格付き)

【一般席】NT$2,500

【車椅子】NT$1,500

※3歳以上チケット必要 / 1回のご購入につき4枚まで可

チケット問い合わせ:KKTIX / support@kktix.com / +886-2-2577-0362/ 月~金 9:00~18:00

問い合わせ:大鴻藝術BIG ART / contact@abigart.com(日本語可)

「Kalafina“9+ONE”in Taiwan」

公演日:2017/7/16 (日)

地域:台湾

会場:ATT SHOW BOX

開場:15:00

開演:16:00

チケット発売日:2017/5/13(土)12:00(台湾時間)

チケット料金:【VIP】NT$3,000(※サイン会参加資格付き)

【一般席】NT$2,500

【車椅子】NT$1,500

※3歳以上チケット必要 / 1回のご購入につき4枚まで可

チケット問い合わせ:KKTIX / support@kktix.com / +886-2-2577-0362/ 月~金 9:00~18:00

問い合わせ:大鴻藝術BIG ART / contact@abigart.com(日本語可)

Omg I think it's a realistic price!! Aaaaah I wanna go!!! T___T Who'd be able to help me get a VIP ticket for the Taiwan concert, just in case? Pretty please? I can pay via PayPal on the first day of the ticketing sales, if ever :P But... still not 100% will go, but there's a really high chance uwaaaaaaa :dote: Idk I'm really debating with myself at this point, I think I should save up for my future first and all those priority stuff or just wait until the 10th anniversary tour but aaaaaaaah why am I so impatient :cry:

Today's setlist
http://www.ywykk-hkw.club/entry/2017/05/07/201352
this time its hikari furu and ring your bell

Kalafina “9+ONE” 5/7 神奈川公演のセットリストになります。

『続きを読む』以降に掲載しています。ネタバレ注意です!

セットリスト
  • overture
  • 1.五月雨が過ぎた頃に
  • 2.misterioso
  • 3.Lacrimosa
  • MC-1
  • 4.明日の景色
  • 5.光の旋律
  • 6.未来
  • MC-2
  • 7.oblivious
  • 8.storia
  • 9.五月の魔法
  • 10.consolation
  • 11.to the beginning
  • MC-3
  • 12.春を待つ
  • 13.ひかりふる
  • Instrumental1(クビキリサイクルO.S.T)
  • Instrumental2(クビキリサイクルO.S.T)
  • 14.メルヒェン
  • 15.Magia
  • 16.Kyrie
  • 17.heavenly blue
  • 18.One Light
  • MC-4
  • 19.into the world
  • Encore
  • E01.音楽
  • E02.blaze
  • MC-5
  • E03.ring your bell

Last edited:
Probably the worst setlist of the tour, imo- both Hikarifuru & RYB are common songs- nothing especially special outside of what's been there.

@george1234
Yes I know that and the facebook link had nothing to do with the sentences I wrote next.
Although the club tour may be only for members and their friends it is still Taiwan and Hong Kong as their only overseas activities!

I agree with everyone. I hate when scrolling my facebook wall I see "Kalafina's international tour confirmed" and I'm like "shut up and take my moneeeeey already!" But then I understand the "international" only refers to a very few asian countries :rain: I tough the Mexico experience should have made them more open to international lives, but nope, I'm wrong.
I don't think a "full" european tour is possible. At least in Spain, I'm not sure we're enough to get a concert here, even counting on Portugal. And to be honest, they deserve to perform in a bigger venue, not in a crappy room with 50 persons.
As much as I'd love to have them in both Spain and Portugal and I'd propably attend both lives, I think an European Tour would be mostly Paris-London-Rome. And maybe somewhere on Germany or Russia.

I'm starting to get a little tired of RYB btwn... I like the song, but it's starting to get kinda tiresome.

RYB started to get boring a good while ago. At least they're mixing it up with the acoustic first chunk on some occasions, it at least alleviates the problem with the song being too goddamn long a little.

I really hope they do come to Europe as well. London would be perfect for me. Somewhere in the relatively close European countries I'd likely go for as well.

lmao people y'all complain too much. they just announce the label change this year, and here you all already complaining about only HK and Taiwan get included in their 9+one live, as if they won't have any future projects or live events in the future. with their schedule is already full until July and the upcoming Touran song that most likely would be released as a single plus the promotional events that will definitely come along AND their Winter with strings tour, they don't have that much time in between to do a world tour, and based on their schedule as it is they'd have time probably only in August-September, and that is if the Touran song gets released in July, which probability is quite low (most likely it'd be in August). there's still time to announce another tour if they have it planned.

you all complain when they have way too many tour planned and saying omg the girls need to rest they'd lose their voices but now you're complaining wanting more when they already have much in their schedule. i don't get you all.

kalastans are just so pathetic i cannot.

lmao people y'all complain too much. they just announce the label change this year, and here you all already complaining about only HK and Taiwan get included in their 9+one live, as if they won't have any future projects or live events in the future. with their schedule is already full until July and the upcoming Touran song that most likely would be released as a single plus the promotional events that will definitely come along AND their Winter with strings tour, they don't have that much time in between to do a world tour, and based on their schedule as it is they'd have time probably only in August-September, and that is if the Touran song gets released in July, which probability is quite low (most likely it'd be in August). there's still time to announce another tour if they have it planned.

you all complain when they have way too many tour planned and saying omg the girls need to rest they'd lose their voices but now you're complaining wanting more when they already have much in their schedule. i don't get you all.

kalastans are just so pathetic i cannot.

forgive us, when we complain we will bow to your superior expertise

I never complained about their voices or performances. I honestly never even heard the problems Hikaru had with her voice (maybe I don't have such a sensitive hearing like some of you), but I honestly admit that the filled schedule worries me, but I also think that the girls can voice problems/issues they have. I mean SME or Sacra or who ever wants to earn money, so they kinda need to "care" about their singers in some way or another. If the girls lose their voices or damage them it's SME's loss (and the girls loss) and I don't think that the girls will take it that far as they love what they are doing, but they also are aware of their bodies and know that their voices are their livelihood at the moment (don't know if they have other things in store...)

And I never said that they should come to Europe right now, but some kind of "hint" or future plans would be nice. The concert in Mexico probably also wasn't planned that way but still they made it happen. So just my two cents...

Hikaru's issues are pretty obvious in the Red Day live, far more so than anywhere else.

That said ritardando makes the same points in pretty much every single post he makes, he's pretty much become the equivalent of 'old man yells at cloud' in how much weight his complaints have.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fierce fight for the VIP tix earlier, only lasted a second then sold out, just like that OTL :( Got 2 general tix for me and a local fan friend. Who's coming to the Taiwan leg of the tour? :innocent:

May 13 setlist
Kimi no gin no niwa and alleluia

http://www.ywykk-hkw.club/entry/2017/05/13/201839

Kalafina “9+ONE” 5/13 埼玉公演のセットリストになります。

『続きを読む』以降に掲載しています。ネタバレ注意です!

セットリスト
  • overture
  • 1.五月雨が過ぎた頃に
  • 2.misterioso
  • 3.Lacrimosa
  • MC-1
  • 4.明日の景色
  • 5.光の旋律
  • 6.未来
  • MC-2
  • 7.oblivious
  • 8.storia
  • 9.五月の魔法
  • 10.consolation
  • 11.to the beginning
  • MC-3
  • 12.春を待つ
  • 13.君の銀の庭
  • Instrumental1(クビキリサイクルO.S.T)
  • Instrumental2(クビキリサイクルO.S.T)
  • 14.メルヒェン
  • 15.Magia
  • 16.Kyrie
  • 17.heavenly blue
  • 18.One Light
  • MC-4
  • 19.into the world
  • Encore
  • E01.音楽
  • E02.blaze
  • MC-5
  • E03.アレルヤ

The Japanese style ticket lotteries are so civilised by comparison.

Agreed hahaha I also helped a fellow local fan get a ticket for Kalafina with Strings late last year and the lottery system somehow puts you at ease >_< Even the local Taiwanese fans were clamoring for some sort of lottery system or at least staggered ticket selling system. Oh well. -_-

Back