Kalafina LIVE TOUR 2017「Kalafina “9+ONE”」

At least you got tickets though, enjoy~.

Also yay for KnGnN and Alleluia. Not super rare songs but they're still great.

Fall and winter tour have been announced, wow~ that's a total of 15 performances!

「Kalafina Acoustic Tour 2017 〜“+ONE” with Strings〜」

Ticket General Release Date: 2017/09/09(Sat) at 10:00
General release date is different for the Okayama perf.

「“Kalafina with Strings” Christmas Premium LIVE 2017」

Ticket General Release Date: 2017/09/09

http://lineblog.me/kalafina/archives/67134181.html

http://www.ywykk-hkw.club/entry/2017/05/14/204521
gloria and sprinter

Kalafina “9+ONE” 5/14 富山公演のセットリストになります。

『続きを読む』以降に掲載しています。ネタバレ注意です!

セットリスト
  • overture
  • 1.五月雨が過ぎた頃に
  • 2.misterioso
  • 3.Lacrimosa
  • MC-1
  • 4.明日の景色
  • 5.光の旋律
  • 6.未来
  • MC-2
  • 7.oblivious
  • 8.storia
  • 9.五月の魔法
  • 10.consolation
  • 11.to the beginning
  • MC-3
  • 12.春を待つ
  • 13.Gloria
  • Instrumental1(クビキリサイクルO.S.T)
  • Instrumental2(クビキリサイクルO.S.T)
  • 14.メルヒェン
  • 15.Magia
  • 16.Kyrie
  • 17.heavenly blue
  • 18.One Light
  • MC-4
  • 19.into the world
  • Encore
  • E01.音楽
  • E02.blaze
  • MC-5
  • E03.sprinter

Long time lurker of CPM here. Does anyone here have experience with buying the Kalafina tickets in HK? They came to HK before for Red Moon and Far in the Water as I recently discovered

I work in HK, stoked for the upcoming concert and really want to grab those VIP tickets (there is only 100 of them). I only was able to get the Category B seats for the anisong one they participated in March but I bought them days after the booking started. From what I have seen with other concerts the HKers love to swoop the premium tickets as soon as they are available and many times it is just by resellers looking to make quick cash and not actual fans..........

Perhaps if anyone else is in town we could coordinate a group effort to get the VIP tickets :comeback:

I believe they will post the event page here? http://www.hkticketing.com/
Also, ticket sales start June 3, 10 AM (HK time). Be prepared to refresh the page and click the appropriate buttons as soon as you can. The VIP tickets for the Taiwan tour leg sold out too fast. >_< I hope you can get a fighting chance for Hong Kong's live!! :3

Thank you for the link sutekinanijinoiro! More info for anyone looking to buy in HK I did more 'research' apparently people line up at the HK ticketing distributors and get it as soon as it opens on the day.

Only 100 VIP tickets and each person is allowed to buy 3 so it only takes 34 people to scoop them all . The sites tend to crash due to the sudden bookings too..... got to have people lining and refreshing.

More info for anyone looking to buy in HK I did more 'research' apparently people line up at the HK ticketing distributors and get it as soon as it opens on the day.

Dayummmmmmm maybe that's why the Taiwan VIP tix sold out fast too... :( Will you be lining up at the ticketing venue yourself? O.o

Setlist from 06/03:

1.五月雨が過ぎた頃に
2.misterioso
3.Lacrimosa
4.明日の景色
5.光の旋律
6.未来
7.oblivious
8.storia
9.五月の魔法
10.consolation
11.to the beginning
12.春を待つ
13.君が光に変えて行く
-Band Session-
14.メルヒェン
15.Magia
16.Kyrie
17.heavenly blue
18.One Light
19.into the world

EN
20.音楽
21.blaze
22.symphonia

no, the overture is always with the very first song :)
They've also done overtures on the first encore song (see Budokan), though they are less common :). According to the post that nimsaj posted earlier, it seems there isn't one.

no, the overture is always with the very first song :)

Nope. The first encore song always has a type of overture. Ongaku from the 8th anniversary album has an overture.

I wish the overtures were actually instrumental instead of mostly snippets of the upcoming song and sound effects.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish the overtures were actually instrumental instead of mostly snippets of the upcoming song and sound effects.
Agreed. Ongaku has one of the better overtures as far as that's concerned imo, but it's still pretty much the exact same as the intro from the studio version (live intro is a bit different). Red Moon & Manten's overtures, on the other hand, are pretty much the intro for an extra minute and are hardly listenable because of that :notlistening:

^Overture ~ circus and overture ~ love come down are nice, definitely. And though technically it's not an overture (though it's basically the same thing), prelude ~ misterioso is pretty good as well.

Anyway, just listened to overture ~ storia.

BEST OVERTURE BY FAR :hearts:

【セトリ】Kalafina|2017/06/04|Kalafina "9+ONE"@東京国際フォーラム ホールA
  1. 五月雨が過ぎた頃に
  2. misterioso
  3. Lacrimosa
  4. 明日の景色
  5. 光の旋律
  6. 未来
  7. oblivious
  8. storia
  9. 五月の魔法
  10. consolation