Kalafina KnK mix request

K

KP-X

I didn't know if I could post it here or not, so I apologize if this topic is in the wrong section. Anyway...
I've watched all of the Kara no Kyoukai movies a month ago and I fell in love with them. Hence, I fell in love with Kalafina's songs as well, even though I knew them beforehand, they were given a whole new meaning after I watched the series. So, there's where the mix comes in.
I tried VERY HARD to make a mix of all the seven songs of KnK, but it was a catastrophe :blood: I really don't have the skills to able to make it nearly decent. But I do enjoy to sing and I would like to sing it live in an anime event here where I live (in Brazil). Yes, I know, only oblivious and sprinter have karaoke tracks, but I would still like to sing, even if they're singing along with me :uh..:
So, I was wondering if anyone would have interest in making it? Of course, it doesn't need to be the whole songs, something like one minute of each. If someone even wants to put any song from the OST that fits as well, it would be wonderful (M41 + 42 from KnK7 would be heavenly :dote: ). So, if anyone has the time and the volition to do this mix, I would be very glad (and obviously give all the credits to the person ^^)

In case someone is interested in my voice/in me singing, feel free to visit my youtube page: http://www.youtube.com/user/AsakuraMyahle)

Back