Kalafina in Egypt?!

S

sozan elsaid

There's always thing that comes to my mind, why isn't there any concert for Kalafina in Egypt?!...I have many friends on Facebook that love Kalafina and fans of them, and of course we have a huge number of Anime lovers too...
So what is the real reason for not coming to Egypt?!!:comeback:

@Kugayama But there are so many singers that came to Egypt this year, and Yanni is going to make a concert in the next month.. And there's a violin player will make a concert the next month here too..

Same goes for anywhere, really. I can understand the focus on local tours and adjacent countries as it's easier, cheaper and a lot less issues regarding travel/border laws/jetlag etc. for the performers.

I'm just hoping myself that Kalafina come to the UK. Having an announcement that they're coming here right after I go see them over in Japan would be wonderful. We've had a lot of Japanese artists recently; Eir Aoi, Ling Tosite Sugire, Dempagumi.inc, Perfume, Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, Scandal, moumoon, Passepied etc. so maybe it'll happen. That and I told the girls myself in France that they should come to the UK, plus one of my friends is on the Japan Expo documentary recorded saying 'oh we came from the UK'. Surely that's a sign :ayashii:.

Back