Kalafina from L.A.

the staffs would be sending in reports
to those who are going, enjoy

And the staff keeps on tweeting in Japanese despite of some of us the non-Japanese follower keeps on telling them to tweet in English :blood:

AND WHERE'S KALAFINA PHOTO :anger:

おはようございます(゜▽゜)/ 準備中なう。昨日のライブが激しすぎて体中筋肉痛! 筋肉が喜んでるなう 今日も頑張るぞー by Keiko

Good Morning (゜▽゜)/! In the middle of getting ready now. Yesterday's live was too intense, I'm having muscle pain throughout my entire body! My muscles are rejoicing now. We'll do our best today too! by Keiko

Right, that sounds about normal for Keiko after every live. I wonder if she brought that infamous massage stick with her to LA. :XD:

with this tweet by Keiko, I wonder if Wakana and Hikaru will ever leave some message, too... :XD:

One of them has answered our wishes

L.A. Live、みんなのおかげで緊張も最後には笑顔に変わっていました!Thank you so much!! I really enjoyed our show with you!! by Hikaru
L.A. Live, thanks to everyone, even our nervousness changed into smiles at the end! Thank you so much!! I really enjoyed our show with you!! by Hikaru
HIIIIIIIIICHAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNN~~~~!!!!! Kalafinaの皆様、お疲れ様でした! :dote:

本当に楽しい時間を過ごさせていただきました。一足お先に帰ります〜 by JUNGO
Oh, looks like JUNGO is flying home today after his assignment for their live.

well I expected a fully English tweet if it's from Hikaru :uh..:

I mean... IT'S HIKARU, I KNOW SHE CAN DO IT :glower:

the pics make me think that Kalafina is in a Hollywood screening hahaha :ohoho:

Fion0806 said:
きゃ〜きた〜、わかなー!けいこー!ひかるー!♪♪v(>▽<)v♪♪
Fion0806 said:
三人とも可愛いな〜(ノ∇≦*)ポッ
Fion0806 said:
(*゚▽゚ノノ゙パチパチパチ Kalafinaでした〜!!
Haha I just love how Kajiura squeals over her own girls sometimes. It's so cute. :shy:

That was for their Crunchyroll interview. ^^

Anyway, onto news...

Kalafinaチームの帰国はまだちょっと先。明日は秋発売のアルバムに収録予定の写真撮影をします。アルバムも楽しみにお待ちください。
Looks like the team will be sticking around LA for a bit to do a photoshoot for Kalafina's upcoming album in fall. Tweet specifically mentioned "photos" but who knows, they could be shooting a video footage too like what they did for Anime Boston and Hong Kong tour. :ayashii:

Re:

Keiri said:
Looks like the team will be sticking around LA for a bit to do a photoshoot for Kalafina's upcoming album in fall. Tweet specifically mentioned "photos" but who knows, they could be shooting a video footage too like what they did for Anime Boston and Hong Kong tour. :ayashii:

:stars:

L.A. is such a flat city, though. They should at least drive out to San Francisco and pose with the Golden Gate Bridge in the background or something :desksweat:

Hmm, I wonder if they'll do a photo shoot at Griffith Observatory... :ayashii:

Re: Re:

ninetales said:
L.A. is such a flat city, though. They should at least drive out to San Francisco and pose with the Golden Gate Bridge in the background or something :desksweat:

Hmm, I wonder if they'll do a photo shoot at Griffith Observatory... :ayashii:
Tweet updated and apparently they're shooting in a place with an atmosphere like this
:nophoto:
Which Rodeo Drive is this? It doesn't look like the one in Beverly Hills? :XD:

And oh yeah, Wakana probably would have enjoyed this
Ripley's Believe It or Not, Hollywood. :XD:

Re: Re:

Keiri said:
Tweet updated and apparently they're shooting in a place with an atmosphere like this
Which Rodeo Drive is this? It doesn't look like the one in Beverly Hills? :XD:

Wow, I didn't know L.A. could support that much grass in one place :XD:

Looks like a nice little place, though :shy:

i love the grassy park thingy, but maybe Wakana would never go back to japan until she takes a picture with Dinosaur-san on the roof (?)
:plot:

Back