決断し、お知らせするに至りました。
これまでKalafinaを応援していただき、活動再開を待ち望んでいらっしゃる多くのファンの皆様のご期待に沿えず、大変残念に思います。

Kalafinaのファンの皆様、関係者の皆様には、どうかご理解いただきたく、よろしくお願いいたします。

2019年3月13日
株式会社スペースクラフトプロデュース

😥

Last edited:
*pretends to be shocked*

They should've posted that a year ago when Keiko left but they said it would continue as a duo. At least they cautioned people about renewing Harmony's memberships.
They should've said something when Hikaru left but they said nothing.
They should've said something when Wakana went solo but nope.

But hey, at least it's official now. Are they charging for Harmony's yearly membership right about now?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay I can now rank their albums since no more future releases~
Seventh Heaven > Consolation > Red Moon > After Eden > far on the water

Thanks Kajiura for making Sprinter, Natsu no Ringo, Signal, Hanataba and Red Moon :)

Soooo Keiko soon? :innocent:

Yay I can now rank their albums since no more future releases~
Seventh Heaven > Consolation > Red Moon > After Eden > far on the water
Since like we're doing this. Might as well.
Seventh Heaven, Red Moon, Consolation, After Aden and Far on the Water
:innocent:
Now I miss Keiko
:comeback::cry:
At least Hikaru is keeping in touch with her fans.
:waii:

Wow, kinda late as even their wikipedia page already listed all members as previous/members since months ago. But i guess now it's really official that Kalafina is no more.

Joining the album ranking here:

Seventh Heaven >>>> Consolation >> Red Moon >>>> After Eden >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> far on the water (i usually pretend that this album never existed)

Keiko please appear soon thx idc if you're now married or what I just miss your face and voice :(

Edited because reasons.

Seems like if she had something in store, she could possibly talk about it freely now.

Time will tell.

I feel like they put a gag order on her while the disbandment is happening since her withdrawal is done by her request(or expired?). So maybe in exchange for her early dismissal, she'll just go hiatus for now. Pretty common in artist-company situations. Now since it's official, I think it's time for her to resurface UNLESS she really doesn't want to, which is a shame....

Anyway the three of them deserves what they want to do in their future career so best of luck to them!!
(tho i will shade Wakana from time to time jk)

Anyway Kalafina is trending worldwide on twitter now wow

Everyone was like "omg Kalafina trending what did they do" "they're disbanding" "casual Kalafina listeners: shocked"

I feel like they put a gag order on her while the disbandment is happening since her withdrawal is done by her request(or expired?). So maybe in exchange for her early dismissal, she'll just go hiatus for now. Pretty common in artist-company situations. Now since it's official, I think it's time for her to resurface UNLESS she really doesn't want to, which is a shame....
Yea that's what I was thinking and said when people were about to go wild with the pregnancy idea in one of the threads.

Time will tell, and it's none of our business if nothing happens.

It's really painful seeing this really, It was expected, but hurts my heart T____T I'll always have the regret for not attending the live of 10th Anny

Going off what they wrote on ANN
ANN said:
The agency has since examined all possibilities for the unit, including the possibility of resuming activities. However, it determined that it would be difficult to resume the unit's activities and decided to formally announce the breakup of the group.
What a load of BS.

They expect anyone to believe they were still examining this possibility until now? Even after announcing Wakana's lives (late April 2018) and commissioning songs for her album?? (She did perform Toki wo in her first August live.)

SpaceCraft please.

Edit:
ann said:
The announcement stated that the unit has been virtually inactive since Kalafina's founder Yuki Kajiura and part of the unit left the agency.
Like wat? No shit they were inactive but it's not Kajiura's or Keiko's FAULT the unit was inactive. Why even mention that? It's not their problem that you, SpaceCraft, couldn't keep Kalafina active. You yourself stated that it would continue as a duo.

Am I just reading into this too much or is this disbandment announcement really cunty on SpaceCraft's side?

To look at the bright side now that Kalafina is officially disbanded, does it mean Wakana might return to FictionJunction since both FJ and her solo stuff are under Flying Dog ?

Also now Maya might say some of her inner thoughts about back then, publicly ?

They sure took their sweet time.
I wonder... Maybe the reason Keiko withdrew the application for the Kalafina tm was because SC hadn't officially disbanded them, and the case would've go nowhere till now.

If that was the reason she would have never applied for the trademark in the first place. Maybe the lawyer saw little chances of winning it so she decided to pull out in order to not pay the guy.

To look at the bright side now that Kalafina is officially disbanded, does it mean Wakana might return to FictionJunction since both FJ and her solo stuff are under Flying Dog ?
That would require Kajiura to deal with SpaceCraft so take your guess. (Assuming Kajiura owns FJ.)

I don't even know what I'd do. I'd like to think I wouldn't be shady or coy about it. Who knows though... maybe it's good I'm not in that business, eheh.

(Not that I could with how I am around people.)

Back