Kalafina concert tickets purchasing process overseas [NEED HELP!]

Atlas Star

El Cazador de la Yuki
Hey Kajiyuris,

I'm trying to get awesome seats for the 10th anniversary concert. How do I go about doing that overseas? I know no one in Japan to get tickets on my behalf.

Please help! :(

I'd like some guidance on this too, honestly.

I'll ask the couple people I know in Japan if they can help as well, I suspect they'll be wanting to meet up if I'm over there since I haven't met up with them since the last trip.

Would be neat if they can also enter for tickets but I can't guarantee it, hence why it interested in other possibilities.

What I understand there are several ticketing system in Japan but they are not friendly to foreigners. They usually use lottery for few rounds of sales (e. g. Fans Club lottery, CD advance lottery, website lottery, etc) and then open sales. However, even there is a choice of settlement by credit card, their ticketing system won't accept foreign credit cards. Unless you can travel to Japan or you have a friend to pay your ticket at the convenience store within one week of ticket confirmation, you left no other choice but to use agents' services (price varies).

@Kugayama Does living in Australia (and thus having a closer proximity to Japan) bear any relevance to ticket acquisition?

I ask because my younger brother lives there atm.
Probably only in that my travel agents in Australia are in the same time zone roughly as Japan and therefore have a big overlap in their work day with their partner travel agents in Japan.

If there are other travel agents in Australia that work with Japanese travel agents they may be willing to do fanclub membership and ticket bidding.

Question to the experienced: I've seen tickets to Kala concerts up for auction on FROMJAPAN. If I buy them, will there be any issues with identity? I know in America the tickets are purchased under a specific person's name, and ownership transfer is tricky... will there be a similar issue with Kalatickets or do they honor it as long as you have it in hand?

Hey! (posting this here as well since it seems fitting)

I haven't been active on cpm in AGES but I thought I'd post a link to my "10th Anniversary Q&A". There are many fans asking questions about when we'll get further infos on the live, how to get tickets, how the re-sale market works, how to become a member of "Harmony" etc...

Here you'll find all the things you need to know

https://putschki1969.tumblr.com/post/164600870871/10th-anniversary-live-qa

Back