Kalafina Calendar 2018

Hime_Wakana

I have reached Yuki nirvana
Finally samples pics are out!! Wow the girls are so so pretty :love:I'm totally in love with June, July and August *WWWWWWWWW* I can't wait for 11th November!!

71fXO0aDBQL._SL1000_.jpg

71S56r52tCL._SL1000_.jpg

61WMHitrTaL._SL1000_.jpg

61xLqQTu3jL._SL1000_.jpg

https://www.amazon.co.jp/Kalafina-2...=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B074PZ4HWC

NICE! That is MUCH better then the 2017 calendar imo. Thanks for posting this.

I guess I am going to have to go back on CDJapan later.

What's going on with Keiko's neck on the last picture? Don't know if it's just a weird angle or a photoshop disaster, but it looks like her head is about to fall down.
Otherwise it seems nice ♥ January picture is so classy, yet slightly dark, love it ♥

I remember seeing @sprinterXkyrie post this on Twitter. To more or less sum up what I said there, Hikaru's hair I think looks awkward in the August and November pics. Keiko looks really cool in the June pic, though. It looks sort of like something from the 50's.

What's going on with Keiko's neck on the last picture? Don't know if it's just a weird angle or a photoshop disaster, but it looks like her head is about to fall down

Would they photoshop pictures like this?

It would make it look better. I don't think if they made changes to the picture itself, but I think it's a given that changed the lighting.

Yeah I hope it is just the lighting. It would be worrying if they were deliberately photoshopping necks to be long :@_@:

Hmmmm they look so mature in these photoshoots and I don't know how I'm feeling about this :leaf:. Fav pics are the ones from their lives :love:

I really like July. Partly because I never expected Wakana to pull of that sexy look so well.:nosebleed:

Back