Kalafina Acoustic Tour 2017 ~“+ONE” with Strings~ & “Kalafina with Strings” Christmas Premium LIVE

Kugayama

https://lineblog.me/kalafina/archives/67135484.html

『Staffからのお知らせ』
  • 2017/06/15 20:00
「Kalafina Acoustic Tour 2017 ~“+ONE” with Strings~」
「“Kalafina with Strings” Christmas Premium LIVE 2017」のサポートミュージシャンが決定致しました!!

「Kalafina Acoustic Tour 2017 ~“+ONE” with Strings~」
11月 7日(火) 神奈川・ハーモニーホール座間
11月13日(月) 山口・周南市文化会館
11月15日(水) 広島・広島文化学園HBGホール
11月22日(水) 北海道・札幌市教育文化会館 大ホール
11月26日(日) 兵庫・和田山ジュピターホール
11月27日(月) 岡山・倉敷市民会館
12月 2日(土) 宮城・電力ホール
12月 3日(日) 東京・東京オペラシティ コンサートホール
12月 9日(土) 富山・富山県民会館
12月13日(水) 愛知・愛知県芸術劇場 大ホール
12月14日(木) 福岡・福岡シンフォニーホール

-今野 均Strings-
1st Violin:今野 均
2nd Violin:藤堂昌彦 (11月7日 , 15日 , 22日 , 26日 , 27日 , 12月3日 , 14日)
2nd Violin:森本安弘 (11月13日 , 12月2日 , 9日 , 13日)
Viola:生野正樹
Cello:西方正輝

Piano:櫻田泰啓

「“Kalafina with Strings” Christmas Premium LIVE 2017」
12月19日(火)・20日(水)   大阪・ザ・シンフォニーホール
12月22日(金)・23日(土・祝) 東京・Bunkamuraオーチャードホール

-今野 均Strings-
1st Violin:今野 均
2nd Violin:藤堂昌彦
Viola:生野正樹
Cello:西方正輝

Piano:櫻田泰啓

-今野均 Hitoshi Konno Strings-
1st Violin:今野 均 Hitoshi Konno
2nd Violin:藤堂昌彦 Masahiko Todo (11月7日 , 15日 , 22日 , 26日 , 27日 , 12月3日 , 14日)
2nd Violin:森本安弘 Yasuhiro Morimoto (11月13日 , 12月2日 , 9日 , 13日)
Viola:生野正樹 Ikuno Masaki
Cello:西方正輝 Nishikata Masaki

Piano:櫻田泰啓 Sakurada Hirotaka

--------------------------------

-今野均 Hitoshi Konno Strings-
1st Violin:今野 均 Hitoshi Konno
2nd Violin:藤堂昌彦 Masahiko Todo
Viola:生野正樹 Ikuno Masaki
Cello:西方正輝 Nishikata Masaki

Piano:櫻田泰啓 Sakurada Hirotaka

It has been announced that Kalafina will hold special lives for celebrating the completed reconstruction of Nikkō Tōshō-gū’s Yōmeimon Gate (Nikkō, Tochigi Prefecture) and Kōfuku-ji’s Central Golden Hall (Nara, Nara Prefecture), both of which are considered UNESCO World Heritage Sites.

World Heritage Theater Extra - Nikkō Tōshō-gū
Commemoration Ceremony for the completed reconstruction of Japan’s National Treasure, Yōmeimon Gate
“Kalafina with Strings”
【Schedule】 September 30 (Sat)
【Doors open】 18:30 【Start】 19:00
【Venue】 In front of Nikkō Tōshō-gū Five-Story Pagoda, Special Outdoor Stage

World Heritage Special LIVE - Kōfuku-ji
Commemoration Ceremony for the completed reconstruction of the Central Golden Hall
“Kalafina with Strings”
【Schedule】 October 8 (Sun) & October 9 (Mon - holiday)
【Doors open】 18:30 【Start】 19:00
【Venue】 In the front garden of East Golden Hall, Special Outdoor Stage

Regarding tickets

Price: 7,500 yen (tax included)
Notes: The events will take place rain or shine, in case of stormy weather they will be cancelled
Pre-school children are not allowed
Ticket sale: General ticket sale will start on August 19 (Sat)

The preceding ticket sale for 「Harmony」members will be announced soon!

Wow this is awesome, i bet it will bring alot of popularity. But why pick Kalafina for that ? Because of Rekishi Hiwa Historia ?

Last edited:
Today's setlist at Nikko:

1. storia
2. 未来 (Mirai)
MC 01
3. fairytale
4. 満天 (Manten)
5. symphonia
MC 02
6. 百火撩乱 (Hyakka Ryouran)
7. とんぼ (Tombo)
8. far on the water
MC 03
9. sandpiper
10. Magia
11. 五月の魔法 (Gogatsu no Mahou)
12. 夢の大地 (Yume no Daichi)
13. into the world
Encore
14. やさしいうた (Yasashii Uta)

source: https://fusetter.com/tw/Idg8y#all
oh boy, sandpiper <3

So boring :( even though im interested on how balladish Hyakka Ryouran sounds like, and for sandpiper too. Where is Kantan ?

what a very mellow setlist. as expected all historia songs are there. sandpiper fits in with the venue and the overall nuance of the setlist. only surprised to see Magia there, though. maybe because the lack of Hikaru song or just to increase the tension of the live. as the report said, that part of the setlist was the climax of the concert. @george1234 I agree, Kantan Katan would've fit nicely with the setlist. maybe they're saving it for their 10th anniversary live or they'd put it in storage and perform it once every few years lol and tbh I'm sick of fairytale live. if they need to sing another ballad, they have Kugatsu, for example. that song fits the venue and is very fitting to be performed in September. the song can also be rearranged to piano+strings relatively easy and it's also within Hikaru's range now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone!

Long time lurker, but just wanted to drop a quick report about the Nikko Acoustic Live today.

DK-MeC7VAAEsvAv?format=jpg.jpg

The outdoor setting was a really fantastic experience. The Five Story Pagoda was just behind the outdoor stage, and the trees behind it made for a very natural looking backdrop that suited the theme for the concert. It was entirely open air and at times you could see the stars above in the night sky. There was a slight wind though which didn't help with the chilly weather. I wonder what would the whole thing would have been like if it were raining. (But thank goodness the weather is fantastic this weekend.

The three were dressed in a somewhat simple but a little flashy white dresses. I'm not good at describing clothes but they weren't overly elaborate, but they looked comfortable to perform in. (Maybe a little cold.)

I'll admit that the setlist wasn't overly exciting, but the performances for all the songs were near flawless from what I heard, so I'm just going to write a few thoughts about some of the songs from the setlist.

1. storia - How could they not open with this?
2. 未来 (Mirai)
MC 01
3. fairytale - The lighting highlighted their white dresses, and with a dark background and the trees in the back, really felt like an emulation of the album cover for the original single.
4. 満天 (Manten)
5. symphonia - Another compulsory song, but I like to hear the Rekishi Historia songs live as they aren't too complex and you can hear all the instrumentals and vocals very clearly.
MC 02 - It was getting cold now, so Hikaru told us to take the time to rub our arms and huddle together for warmth. Keiko went up to Wakana and "hugged for warmth."
6. 百火撩乱 (Hyakka Ryouran) - Everything about this sounded fantastic as the acoustic live. Wakana, Keiko, Hikaru, the piano, and the strings all had very strong and bold solos. Probably my favourite of the night.
7. とんぼ (Tombo)
8. far on the water
MC 03
9. sandpiper - I wasn't expecting this. Really nice how everything was incorporated into strings. Slow pace, and again, strong vocals.
10. Magia - interesting that it wasn't the "Quattro" version, and that they skipped the instrumental solo in the middle.
11. 五月の魔法 (Gogatsu no Mahou) Great one for the acoustic live. I've sorta thought most of Far on the Water was written with accoustic lives in mind.
12. 夢の大地 (Yume no Daichi)
13. into the world
Encore - Short one, it was really getting a bit cold so I imagine they wanted to finish as quickly as possible.
14. やさしいうた (Yasashii Uta) - This is the last song on their Winter Acoustic album, so I guess it's appropriate? It's a nice way to finish.

This is the second acoustic live I've attended and I'm now certain this is my favourite style of Kalafina concert. Everything sounds so crisp, clear, and the harmonies are just beautiful.

thanks @Makkiato! their "simple but somewhat flashy white dresses" are their far on the water dresses lol (as shown in Hikaru's latest blog post). tbh they should've kept their old trend of using album/single cover's dresses at their concerts (if their dresses are kinda hard to move on like this they could've worn them on their encore stage, like what they did until 2013) instead of creating a different live dresses that're more often than not horrible.

Back