商品コード:2900197501244
価格:6,590円(税込)
品番:SECL-1225

■内容紹介
【初回生産限定盤】 2CD+DVD+BD 
<disc1-2/CD>デビューの2009-2012年に行われたライブツアーの中からのライブ音源を収録。
<disc3/DVD><disc4/BD>デビュー曲「oblivious」(初商品化)から最新作「ひかるふる」までのクリップを
DVD・Bul-rayに収録(BD画質で撮影されていないクリップをDVDに、BD画質対応のクリップをBDに、それぞれ収録)。

◆今回は彼女たちの数々のライブからそれぞれベストテイクを集めた、まさにライブベスト盤! 
◆初回盤DVDには初商品化となる『oblivious』のPVも収録!デビューシングル『oblivious』はオリコン累計40,790枚と
Kalafinaのシングルとしては2番目の実績があり、遂にそのPVが初商品化されるという事で、話題沸騰間違いなし!

http://store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/d-stage/2900197501251.html
http://www.jkm.co.kr/shopping/good_details_album.asp?prodid=35376&cagid=1145

商品コード:2900197501251
価格:3,900円(税込)
品番:SECL-1229

■内容紹介
<disc1-2/CD>デビューの2009-2012年に行われたライブツアーの中からのライブ音源を収録。
◆今回は彼女たちの数々のライブからそれぞれベストテイクを集めた、まさにライブベスト盤! 
---------------------------------------
Kalafina Live CD will be released on Jan 23,2013.

Limited Edition:2CD+DVD+BD
Price:JPY 6590
Catalog No:SECL-1225
Content:[disc 1-2]Live audio selection from the live tour during 2009-2012.
[disc 3-4] Music video clips from "oblivious" to "Hikari furu".PV of "oblivious" is the first time to be commoditized.

Regular Edition:2CD
Price:JPY 3900
Catalog No:SECL-1229

So its finally announced!! :sohappy: :sohappy:

PV of oblivious?!!? :omg: :omg:
What were they saving it for, the could have put it inside the seventh heaven DVD :uh..:
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Dream come true for those crying out for oblivious PVs! :sohappy:

Could be they asked Hikaru to sing some parts and then shot the PV featuring all three of them? :ayashii:

Audio live, eh? So its all recorded music? NO visual stimulation? :uh..:
Then I'll see about taking out my wallet... If I'm watching lives as well as listening to them I'll definitely buy it! :nosebleed:

Re:

Calm down. That 'PV' is the one with only pictures of Wakana and Keiko promoting oblivious single. It has to be, I don't think that they have shot a videoclip in nowadays.
Actually, I'm not excited with this release, Kalafina's lives are not that rare if Maya is not with them and if is not Christmas. But maybe, there's a new opening; that's what I want: new arrangements, lol

it should be 2008-2012 so that sprinter with maya can be included huhuhu

I don't know if I'm going to buy this one or not. I'll definitely buy it if they include their acoustic/Christmas special live. But if not, I'm not sure because :
1. The only Kalafina songs that we haven't see/hear in live versions are the red moon era b-sides (Gloria, utsukushisa, lirica) + moonfesta single (moonfesta and Yane no Mukou ni), serenato, and interlude 01/02. Even so I'm dying to hear utsukushisa, lirica, interlude 01 and Yane no Mukou ni live. (have heard that unedited version of serenato since a long time ago, so...) to spend quite a lot money to hear 4 songs is a bit... :uh..: for me.

2. There'll be that Type Moon DVD/BD special that includes their performance of Kizuato, Kimi ga Hikari ni Kaete iku, and seventh heaven in video. Not audio only.

3. Still not sure if oblivious PV in that DVD is a real PV, or only those Wakana and Keiko images with oblivious as the bgm.

Looking for the tracklist first, then I'll decide whether to buy it or not.

Sony is really amazing in promoting Kalafina. Why can't JVC/Flying Dog do the same with FJ? If it's another FJ live CD, I'll buy it without a second thought, because a lot of songs are already included in their first live best CD, so the second live best CD *if any* must be containing a new tracklist.

Re:

ritardando said:
Sony is really amazing in promoting Kalafina. Why can't JVC/Flying Dog do the same with FJ? If it's another FJ live CD, I'll buy it without a second thought, because a lot of songs are already included in their first live best CD, so the second live best CD *if any* must be containing a new tracklist.

+ 10000000

I 'd say that they take FJ lightly since Yuki only writes songs for them once per year, and they stopped the DVDs too :uh..: :uh..:

Re:

ritardando said:
3. Still not sure if oblivious PV in that DVD is a real PV, or only those Wakana and Keiko images with oblivious as the bgm.
THIS!

ritardando said:
Sony is really amazing in promoting Kalafina. Why can't JVC/Flying Dog do the same with FJ?
Yes, Sony is supporting Kalafina since the beginning and, then, Kalafina got more fans. Kalafina releases 2 o 3 singles per year, FJ releases... 1? Moreover, it's me or is Flying Dog in decline?

*splutter* :omg:

Did I just read the word "Maya"?!

:cry: :nosebleed: :sohappy:

EDIT: And what's this?

「尽きることのない话だ」※未発表曲(Vocal:Wakana、Keiko、Hikaru)
「静寂はヘッドフォンの中」※新录曲(Vocal:Wakana、Keiko、Hikaru)

i think the reason fj release 1 single per year is because keiko wakana and yuki are busy for there kalafina and kaori for her solo carrier no time for fj even if they want to

looks like sony is planning for maya to come back again if they planning to release the unreleased song which maya was included and we can see the sprinter oblivious live with maya ... i hope for it to happen hahahahh

Re:

Glare said:
*splutter* :omg:

Did I just read the word "Maya"?!

:cry: :nosebleed: :sohappy:

EDIT: And what's this?

「尽きることのない话だ」※未発表曲(Vocal:Wakana、Keiko、Hikaru)
「静寂はヘッドフォンの中」※新录曲(Vocal:Wakana、Keiko、Hikaru)

Use google translate. They are unreleased songs :nosebleed:

Yeah I know george1234. There was supposed to be a :nosebleed: onion in my post edit too but guess it disappeared. :XD:

Oh man if this heralds the return of Maya.... I really don't know whether to be happy or sad. Happy for Maya's return, sad because the 3-woman Kalafina I know will cease to remain the same. :(

Though I honestly doubt Maya's returning. Too good to be true.

^ I dont think it means return, its more likely that its a song they recorded with her while she was still inside the group.

And I'm really surprised the decided to release it since till now they were acting like Maya has vanished from this world, so all people are going to be "What there was 4th Member back then ??!!" :XD:

Back