Kalafina 21st single "Hyakka Ryouran" (Katsugeki Touken Ranbu ED)

what if he did? Would you eat your words? ;)

Edit: Also what difference does it make. It's still Hikaru's fault for not taking care of herself, not anyone elses.

Yes i would, but he wont do it ;) . No matter who's fault, words like the ones he used arent proper. People can say the same things politely.
Funny how this is a forum for japanese bands who are super polite and here we have some people talking like i dont know what. Havent they gotten any good example from their listening artists, i wonder.

Back on topic, did anyone get hold of the tonbo instrumental ?

Yes i would, but he wont do it ;)
Wha...

Funny how this is a forum for japanese bands who are super polite and here we have some people talking like i dont know what. Havent they gotten any good example from their listening artists, i wonder.
How does this make ANY SENSE LMFFAAOOOO I wonder what you think about Justin Bieber fans LMFAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOO APPARENTLY just because one listens to Kajiura one should be "super polite" because Kajiura is "super polite" amirite? ALL RIGHT IM DONE!! Done with trying to make sense out of this sack of horse ****!!! (Horray for censorship!)

AND YOU STILL FAIL TO IDENTIFY WHAT IM TRYING TO HIGHLIGHT GEORGE

YOU STILL FAIL TO SEE WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY TO YOU ABOUT THE FAGG SITUATION

THIS IS PROBABLY THE TENTH TIME YOUVE BEEN CONFRONTED FOR YOUR IGNORANCE AND YOU CLAIMED TO WANT TO CHANGE OR SOME **** BUT YOURE STILL JUST THE SAME PIECE OF SHIT LIKE YOU ALWAYS ARE!!

YOU DUMBASS FUCK

TRUST ME ILL BE BACK. Cus I never even FUCKING LEFT IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU FUCKING THUNDERCUNT

Thanks for letting me shift the Yuki Kajiura project out of your scope of capabilities for TWO YEARS IN A ROW LMFAAAOOOOOO

To be honest I am disappointed this thread has turned into a whine fest where people try to justify policing other peoples language because 'feelings'. Let me give some context why I find this reprehensible.

My Father was born in a muslim country and as a non-muslim he faced real oppression. My Grandfathers parents were killed in the Arminian genocide when he was just 10 years old. They call it the Arminian genocide but it was more then Arminians that got killed as the greeks also got killed. It was basically a genocide against Christians. My Father was born in a muslim country and as non-muslims my grandparents faced real oppression and were kicked out for being a foreigners.

They then moved to Britain. What did they do when they moved to Britain? They integrated to British culture. My grandfather experienced racism but he never acted like a victim. My Dad experienced racism at school but he didn't grow up hating white British people because of the actions of a few bullies. The majority of British are tolerant.

But here we are in 2017 white people have created the most tolerant countries to ever exist but yet we simultaneously blame them for all the worlds problems. What country offers more freedoms to minorities then western countries right now? It is still a crime to be homosexual in practically all muslim countries for example and slavery is still accepted in various countries yet we have posts like.....

It doesn't get more ignorant than "straight white male". EQ isn't really a thing with them lmao By the way why can't I like your post. Keeps saying "error with server".. will keep trying to later.

....This. Sure it is 'white men' that don't believe in equality despite the fact that whites were the first to abolish slavery and it is only white countries that have high levels of immigration. If white men are so patriarchal and sexist then why is it western women enjoy more freedom then probably all other countries in the world? Sweden used to be the safest country in the world for women and then after a few decades of allowing mass immigration of people from less tolerant cultures and it is now the rape capital of Europe.

I am sick and tired as someone who has foreign born parents of having to stand up for white people because people think that racism against whites is ok or somehow justified because they want to point the finger at other people for their problems.

People today think they have the right to not be offended. Well I have got advice for you, grow up. The world does not revolve around you. Hurt feelings do not justify silencing or policing peoples language.

One more thing. Language policing hurts people and ruins their lives. No, really, I am serious. For example in Britain we have child grooming gangs that got away with it for years because the perpetrators were not white and because the police didn't want to be accused of racism. Think I am making that up? Look up Rotherham grooming gang in Britain. Those poor girls that had their lives ruined are 'real victims'. Being offended by someone on the internet does not make you a victim.

Yui Makino, who hurt you?

That is a genuine question, not sarcastic, not snarky, no condescending intonation.

Anyway, I'd love the Tonbo instrumental as well, my friend was looking to record a cover. And it's also genuinely pretty, contrary to popular opinion.

oh my gosh. what has happened?!?

please let's just talk about music. please let's never swear at anyone.

BACK TO TOPIC: yes kantankatan is growing on me. I still can't tolerate singing in some parts but the instrumental is very calming and the violin is enjoyable.

To be honest I am disappointed this thread has turned into a whine fest where people try to justify policing other peoples language because 'feelings'. Let me give some context why I find this reprehensible.

My Father was born in a muslim country and as a non-muslim he faced real oppression. My Grandfathers parents were killed in the Arminian genocide when he was just 10 years old. They call it the Arminian genocide but it was more then Arminians that got killed as the greeks also got killed. It was basically a genocide against Christians. My Father was born in a muslim country and as non-muslims my grandparents faced real oppression and were kicked out for being a foreigners.

They then moved to Britain. What did they do when they moved to Britain? They integrated to British culture. My grandfather experienced racism but he never acted like a victim. My Dad experienced racism at school but he didn't grow up hating white British people because of the actions of a few bullies. The majority of British are tolerant.

But here we are in 2017 white people have created the most tolerant countries to ever exist but yet we simultaneously blame them for all the worlds problems. What country offers more freedoms to minorities then western countries right now? It is still a crime to be homosexual in practically all muslim countries for example and slavery is still accepted in various countries yet we have posts like.....

....This. Sure it is 'white men' that don't believe in equality despite the fact that whites were the first to abolish slavery and it is only white countries that have high levels of immigration. If white men are so patriarchal and sexist then why is it western women enjoy more freedom then probably all other countries in the world? Sweden used to be the safest country in the world for women and then after a few decades of allowing mass immigration of people from less tolerant cultures and it is now the rape capital of Europe.

I am sick and tired as someone who has foreign born parents of having to stand up for white people because people think that racism against whites is ok or somehow justified because they want to point the finger at other people for their problems.

People today think they have the right to not be offended. Well I have got advice for you, grow up. The world does not revolve around you. Hurt feelings do not justify silencing or policing peoples language.

One more thing. Language policing hurts people and ruins their lives. No, really, I am serious. For example in Britain we have child grooming gangs that got away with it for years because the perpetrators were not white and because the police didn't want to be accused of racism. Think I am making that up? Look up Rotherham grooming gang in Britain. Those poor girls that had their lives ruined are 'real victims'. Being offended by someone on the internet does not make you a victim.

This. So much :goodjob::goodjob::goodjob: for this.
I wanted to refrain from contributing too much to this stupid drama but I really had to commend you for saying this, all of it is so true and so very well said.

I 100% agree with you on everything you said; similar to you, my mom was a descendant of a survivor of the Armenian Genocide, but was raised her entire life in Iran as a Muslim, where she was treated horribly, forced to wear a hijab she did not want, and faced real, actual sexism and sexual assault, not the 'sexism' most feminists whine about today.

Seriously, as a female in America, there are so so so so many more opportunities for women here and I honestly can't comprehend how people can argue against that.

Maybe it's just because I live in California, where 90% of people are very left-wing, but I and many of my friends have never experienced anything even close to discrimination based on my sex. That's not to say sexism doesn't happen in Western countries, but it is at a much lesser level than what is happening in other places in the world.

I'll be attending a 4-year college next month, I have a job, and I have freedom and opportunity, which are things my mom (and many other women) did not have in Iran when she was my age. She never went to school past high school because her father didn't permit her, she was denied many job and school opportunities solely because of her sex, her close friend was disowned from her family for being homosexual, and she was nearly expelled from school for protesting against wearing the Hijab. I urge you to find somewhere in America where this sort of thing is still happening regularly and show it to me.

She moved to the US in her twenties, married an European White guy (my dad), and never once looked back. It's why her and I are both so appalled at today's 'progressiveness' of glorifying and ceaselessly protecting, excusing, and defending these violent religions and mindsets when they are, in actuality, so much less tolerant than Western countries, and the fact that this has become a taboo thing to say now is absolutely ridiculous to me.

This constant blaming of White people for literally all the worlds problems is utterly infuriating to me. I'll be the first to say that of course, 'not all Muslims' is a valid statement and that obviously, not all Muslims are violent extremists.
But the same mindset is nowhere near as commonly accepted when it comes to people saying 'not all Whites.' (In fact, in many cases, if you dare say it, you'll be labeled as either defending a Nazi/White Supremacist, being a Nazi/White Supremacist, or both. xD)
Just use today's recent incidents as an example; whenever there is an act of terrorism where a non-white or Muslim person is the perpetrator, it will be met with tons of people screaming 'Not all Muslims are like that! It's racist/problematic to condemn them!' But when the perpetrator is White, or a White Supremacist or Nazi (who are also equally as bad in their own right), the majority of people say shit like:
"I shouldn't even be surprised since all white people are racist!! All white people are inherently violent and/or White Supremacists!'
(You should see the retarded shit people say on Twitter, I can't even begin to make up the garbage I've seen on there)

God I don't even know where I'm going with this anymore, but reading your post really riled me up because I was so struck with how accurate it was and I just can't believe that this is so hard to accept for so many people.
Language policing and identity politics is such bs and I'm sad to see that it has even invaded this forum, which I thought was generally free from this sort of idiocy but well I guess not.

Hahah oh wow, we Dumblr now.

Lmao, I guess so. :XD:

Anyway, just to say something to get back on topic, I will say that after a few more listens, I've come to enjoy Kantan Katan a lot more. It's very soothing and easy on the ears and the bridge is quite nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
KANTANKATAN reminds me so much of hardship. It brings a tear to your eyes but you know there's hope and a bright future to look forward to. The intro violin is so mesmorising... starting off with such disorder and confusion.. more so than how "in every nothing" started...

I like that I'm not listening to KantanKatan frequently, even since it came out, because someone addressed the concept of "that shiny 'new' effect". When it comes up in my music, or my brain, I just fall in love with it again, instead of replaying it excessively. This is why I unfortunately fell a bit out of love with Into The World now, because I would play the song continuously.

Also I'm too lazy to look back and properly quote whoever said that the song produced a feeling of walking through old-fashioned towns in sepia tones but I imagined this song in such a fashion from the moment I commented about those samples! I'm very glad that I'm not crazy and someone can also see that. Sometimes I feel I'm too heavily influenced by music and that if I told someone my true images that I see, they would believe I'm on recreational drugs.

This. So much :goodjob::goodjob::goodjob: for this.
I wanted to refrain from contributing too much to this stupid drama but I really had to commend you for saying this, all of it is so true and so very well said.

Thanks! :)

Thanks for letting me shift the Yuki Kajiura project out of your scope of capabilities for TWO YEARS IN A ROW LMFAAAOOOOOO

What are you talking about ?! In the YK project we are making suggestions and vote them and the most voted one gets done, it has nothing to do with my capabilities. Besides you didnt even participate in this year's so why do you complain about it.

You can go if you dont like, nobody is forcing you. People arent posting pictures of themselves here so how is anyone posting here supposed to know that you are black guy and that you would be hurt by a "faqq" word ? You are over-reacting.

IM JUST SAYING TALK POLITE or (at least non- sweargly ) BECAUSE THATS WHAT THE RULES SAY. It is obvious that many members dont like this situation and THATS WHY IM TELLYING YOU ALL TO STOP.. I had enough of this.

Thread Locked.

Last edited:
Hey @george1234 , you simple minded fuckface. If you haven't noticed, a fucking "fagg" is a derogatory word for gay men. Of course you don't give a shit unless its me, Atlas, or ritardando starting "drama" while ignoring people who blatantly say offensive shit. And I know the comment has been reported multiple times. Get a fucking clue you piece of shit.

Im not living to moderate this forum you know. I just gave warning to him, and you are getting your share too.

Back