[CPM project] Kalafina 10th anniv physical message book > COMPLETED <

george1234

Hi guys! I got this message from @Smiley yesterday :)

"
Kalafina 10th anniversary is approaching, as usual Yumi and I will send a flower stand to Budokan on behalf of CPM. The flower stand usually cost 30000 yen and luckily this year we got some support in funding from our fellow CPMers.

I would like to recruit an illustrator this year to design the display card for the flower stand.

Also, as there are CPMers attending the live, we can produce a message book to physically present to them (put it in the gift box).

I hope to get your support in recruitment of illustrator and also the message book project. We will not ask for any funding from other CPMers.

Smiley

"

Upd (smiley): For illustrator for message board of flower stand, I have caterpiendante agreed to help.

George: Lets start with ideas for the message book.

PARTICIPATION LOG

- Smiley submitted
- george1234 (message)
- HimeWakana submitted
- Westkana submitted
- Seasonreaper submitted
- Hadi_sama (?)
- Liana_Ilia (message) submitted
- Zinnia submitted
- Kagaribi no Hanabira (message/drawing) submitted
- molle (drawing) submitted
- ATroupeLeaderBaby submitted
- CantaPerMeCovers (drawing) submitted
- Sania (drawing) submitted
- weebalicious (message)

- Aelarion submitted
- UchuuYume submitted
- Yumi submitted
- animexcel submitted
- KitsuneMiyu submitted
- Kerahna submitted
- Roy Tucker (special guest) submitted
- Atlas Star submitted

SUBMISSION LOG [Deadline for now: December 15]

- HimeWakana
- Aelarion/Argonir
- ATroupe Leader
- CantapermeCovers
- Kagaribi no Hanabira & Zinnia
- Liana Ilia
- molle
- Roy Tucker (special guest)
- Sania
- Seasonreaper
- Smiley
- UchuuYume
- WestKana
- Yumi
- animexcel
- KitsuneMiyu
- Kerahna
- Atlas Star

[^updated: Jan 3]
-------------------
illustrator for message board of flower stand: caterpiendante
book compiler : D-chan2510
map: westkana

Deadline : Jan 5

book will be printed in Hong Kong

Last edited:
This sounds like an awesome project! I'm sure the girls will be excited.

Can we still write a message if we're unable to attend the live?

Dunno what I'll do for it, but I'm down for sure. Can't just show up and then not help out right?

Thank you for the thread.

The message book is intent for fans from all over the world to write message or drawing to the girls. I need some advice and assistance in how can we collect the message / drawing in some form and put it together in a book and print it out.

We can do it like we usually do with Yuki presents, and then you just have to print it :)
when we did the last physical present @Kerahna had given it to some online publishing company and they did print but after that they kept the copyright and had it on sale and after a while they erased the free view file :(

I am thinking on how to participate in this since i'm going, but i'm not in anyway good at drawing or writing :spotlight:The only thing I have is my voice.

I'll figure something out.

I'm not trying to rush anyone, but is there a tentative deadline for the messages? I want to know how much time I have to work on mine

Yes, I will write a message, since I cannot go and am deeply bummed and sad. I wish I had the money. *sigh* If I had 5 mil dollars I would take everyone on CPM and book business class plane tickets (mine would have to be) and hotels and such. *sigh again* I am looking forward to the reports though.

Any requirements we have to meet with the file/message/pics??? (Sorry newbie ^^)

I will just donate, if there is a minimum amount for the donation, let me know. I can't really participate in general, but I can help a bit by donating :XD:

I will just donate, if there is a minimum amount for the donation, let me know. I can't really participate in general, but I can help a bit by donating :XD:

Come on, just a few words will do, let the girls to know that they have fans in every corner of the world :)

I have an idea of what we could do for the message booklet, maybe on the back page-

We could put a world map, and everyone (who feels comfortable) can say what country they live in and we can put little points on the map so they can see that it is literally in every corner of the world

Great idea

Aye aye I remember, but I think that it could be great for this project too :) They would have the idea how their fans are spread all over the world :P

Back