Kalafina 10th Anniversary Live at Nippon Budokan (2018-01-23) (BD/DVD Release June 13/2018)

I always felt the core of the song is good but buttressed by some poppy vibes that weaken it. Acoustic version sounds like a good way to expose the harmony and structure, hope it appears somewhere down the line.

anyone knows when the start selling the tickets? and anyone knows how to buy one?

anyone knows when the start selling the tickets? and anyone knows how to buy one?

I haven't kept track of when ticket lotteries will be, but:

First ticket lottery will be for Kalafina Fan Club (Harmony) members https://kalafina-fc-harmony.jp/ , then presumably for FictionJunction Club members, then the public.

If you know anyone in Japan they could join the fan club in your name and bid for concert tickets on your behalf.

Hi everyone! Sorry to bringing back this dead thread :innocent:
I wanted to know, about the lottery dates, does anyone knows how they will be announced? I mean... Through the Harmony website, a LINEblog post, something in kalafinalive.com (which I don't believe since it's kind of abandoned haha)?
I ask so I don't go around the ENTIRE INTERNET pressing F5 like possessed hahahaha

I doubt it's yet, I suspect it'll be announced pretty widely when it's coming up.

Does it still count as a necropost if the topic hasn't happened yet?

But how fast do Kala tickets sell?

Can anyone give me a rough idea of how much of a threshold we have post-announcement?

I want some bomb ass seats! Front and centre! If not, then why am I bothering to bust my ass to get there .....

Naturally. Central and a few rows back would be lovely for me.

I voted Serenato and hope everyone else does as well. It needs to happen. I'd be happy if they didn't play anything else from SH as long as Serenato was there, even.

unpopular opinion: I'd take Kizuato over serenato - but it'd be better if they perform both songs. What they really need to do is kick their anisongs since 2011 (since Magia is way too overperformed) out of the setlist to make room for their older-and-better tracks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really hope "fairytale" isn't performed, because the LIVE version just keeps getting worse and worse. Nothing beats the original recording from 2008 lmao.

I honestly can't even think of what to vote for anymore because what I ULTIMATELY WANT is for Yuriko Kaida to show up as "chorus" for this event. -_- Like that's happening lmao

That would honestly make every single song much better no matter what the setlist is. I would cry.

I really hope "fairytale" isn't performed, because the LIVE version just keeps getting worse and worse. Nothing beats the original recording from 2008 lmao.
I don't think fairytale is that popular of a song (correct me if I'm wrong)

I honestly can't even think of what to vote for anymore because what I ULTIMATELY WANT is for Yuriko Kaida to show up as "chorus" for this event. -_- Like that's happening lmao

That would honestly make every single song much better no matter what the setlist is. I would cry.

agree on they need not to perform fairytale. the one and only best fairytale live was from their 2010 live and it got worse each time they performed it love. never liked both Wakana's and Keiko's voice in 2013 and 2015 live rendition of fairytale.
and considering fairytale is in 3 of their live DVDs/BDs and almost always around on their Kalafina with strings concerts I would say that fairytale is definitely popular, @Westkana.

also yess omg even if it's nearly impossible Yuriko and Hanae plz. i would accept another fairytale, oblivious, and Hanataba live if they have Hanae on chorus.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back