Kalafina 10th Anniversary Live at Nippon Budokan (2018-01-23) (BD/DVD Release June 13/2018)

In tenso's web they say they don't send tickets overseas, because they could get lost :(
So lucky to be there in summer! I'll freeze in january hahaha but it'll be worth it♥ I'm going alone and I'm freaking out already hahaha

In tenso's web they say they don't send tickets overseas, because they could get lost :(
So lucky to be there in summer! I'll freeze in january hahaha but it'll be worth it♥ I'm going alone and I'm freaking out already hahaha
Oh nuuu this is a shame!! Try maybe with FromJapan!! I really want to come in January, but I can't çAAAAAAAç Also because of work! Unfortunately the live will be far from X-ma's holidays!! Anyway I totally imagine your feels!! It'll be greaaaat!! I can't wait for seeing the girls again, no matter what!!

Anyway, what I need is a "voting for dummies" :rain:. Someone, please? :plz:
1. Go to this site: https://kalafina-fc-harmony.jp
2. Go to the New User button at the top.
3. Scroll down then enter your email address & a password (this is for a free Harmony account) and check the box (terms of service)
4. Check your email to verify your account; click the top link in the email
5. Scroll down on the home page to "2018年1月23日(火)デビュー10周年 Kalafina 日本武道館公演 ライブで聴きたい楽曲 投票実施中!
2017/06/05 ニュース" under "新着情報"

This is what I remember after this; I can't go back and look at it again

7. You should be given a dropdown box; this is where you cast your vote. Then click the next button in the bottom right.
8. The next page is asking you to confirm your choice. The button in the bottom right is "yes", bottom left "no"
9. You should receive another email shortly after saying that your vote was cast.
Hope this helps.

1. Go to this site: https://kalafina-fc-harmony.jp
2. Go to the New User button at the top.
3. Scroll down then enter your email address & a password (this is for a free Harmony account) and check the box (terms of service)
4. Check your email to verify your account; click the top link in the email
5. Scroll down on the home page to "2018年1月23日(火)デビュー10周年 Kalafina 日本武道館公演 ライブで聴きたい楽曲 投票実施中!
2017/06/05 ニュース" under "新着情報"

This is what I remember after this; I can't go back and look at it again

7. You should be given a dropdown box; this is where you cast your vote. Then click the next button in the bottom right.
8. The next page is asking you to confirm your choice. The button in the bottom right is "yes", bottom left "no"
9. You should receive another email shortly after saying that your vote was cast.
Hope this helps.

You're the best ♥. Thank you!

I voted for progressive, as I said ^^

Edit: my boyfriend voted for magnolia! :) You helped us both ♥

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay! Voted for serenato. I love it and it was any performance on dvd/bd. I'm a little worried about HIkaru in chorus, if she would be able to sing it like in 5th anniverasary album

I've been thinking for days what songs I wanna vote for and I cant choose yet :comeback: Lately I've been obsessing about the acouestic version of Kimi ga Hikari ni Kaete Yuku, but I'm not sure how well would be Wakana able to perform it. The regular version would be nice as well. I've also been dreaming of hearing Samidare live for ages, and I really want a live perfomance of Ashita no Keshiki. Natsu no Ringo and Yane no Mukou ni need more love as well. And Haru wo Matsu and Yasashii uta are for sure precious live as well! I don't know what to do :vortex:
Hopefully we'll have Fairytale and Red Moon already on the setlist so I don't have to worry for them. I agree it would be nice to choose what songs NOT to hear.

Yeah, I'll probably be going to this one.

I voted for Alleluia, because if Keiko can perform the way she did last year, then my life = complete. If they threw in Red Moon, Ashita no Keshiki, Obbligato and Serenato as well somehow, that would be literally the perfect setlist, but I just don't see that happening. plz no blaze believe or one light

I take it the tickets are only available to Harmony members?

Musicians for 10th Anni
Guitar: Korenaga Koichi
Drums: Sato Kyoichi
Bass: Takahashi “Jr.” Tomoharu

- Konno Hitoshi Strings -
1st Violin: Konno Hitoshi
2nd Violin: Todo Masahiko
Viola: Ikuno Masaki
Cello: Nishikata Masaki

Keyboards: Sakurada Hirotaka
Flute: Akagi Rie
Percussion: Nakajima Obawo
Accordion: Kato Kanako
Manipulator: Oohira Yoshio
Accordion. We're definitely getting KnGnN, signal and/or Hanataba. AGAIN. Geez. Like we didn't have enough performances of those already.

Percussion is always welcome tho.

Musicians for 10th Anni
Accordion. We're definitely getting KnGnN, signal and/or Hanataba. AGAIN. Geez. Like we didn't have enough performances of those already.

Percussion is always welcome tho.

Signal is practically guaranteed these days anyway.

I'd still rather have any of those three over any other a-sides outside of Hikari no Senritsu or the KnK themes so doesn't bother me. Hoping for Hanataba if it's just one of them but yeah, Signal.

Percussion is always cool and at least gives me some hope for Sandpiper :comeback:.

BUT YOU WILL GET THEM

Hope we do get one of them in the middle somewhere. I do plan on attending the live and I'll need somewhere to fill out a questionnaire or take a toilet break. Believe served me well for that last time.

Although I love Hanataba so much, i hope they perform monochrome instead (Signal would be fine too). Since they would be all-out on this one, why not invite Hanae (Oblivious, Consolation etc. ) and Yuriko (Red Moon, Signal etc.) or even secret guest Kajiura herself (Serenato, Obbligato etc.) for chorus? I think it's the perfect time to invite them. Please? :touched:

Back