Kalafina 10th Anniversary Live at Nippon Budokan (2018-01-23) (BD/DVD Release June 13/2018)

Instead of songs I want to see, I know what I definitely DON'T want to see since we've had a bajillion releases for most of these.
  • Any non-KnK anime tie-in (except for HnS, I have a dream, Marchen and Hyakka Ryouran)
  • All Historia songs (except for Symphonia)
  • Wakana slow ballads (Haru wa Ougun, sapphire, Hokage, Kiichigo, etc except for Sorairo no Isu)
  • Mune no Yukue
  • Kugatsu
  • Kotonoha
  • Mahiru

I'd expect them to sing KnK themes (not all tho) since that's where they started, and their latest singles (Hyakka and Marchen) to show how far they've come, all the album title tracks, acoustic/acapella versions of some songs, and maybe even a song from their inevitable album announcement which will surely happen on their 10th anniversary. It's about time, after all.

If, for whatever reason, we get a video of this live, I'd want to see lirica because I love it so much and Yasashii Uta because we have no live performances of it.

Realistically, it'll probably be kinda similar to the FJC Best 20 Live—the bulk of the songs have been performed more often than not with maybe a handful more obscure ones thrown in. I absolutely expect oblivious, sprinter, and Ongaku to be among the tracklist.

What i find really amusing is those kalafina staff behind continuing their meeting and doing whatever they were doing, totally not paying attention to the girls, as if they don't want to watch the hilarious choreography or have become way too desensitized to it.

I just hope we get something interesting and not often performed, even more so if there's a live recording in the future (which I suspect there will be since 10th anniversary and all). Any of the following songs would please me greatly: Sandpiper, serenato, Utsukushisa, lirica, Magnolia, Yasashii Uta, Haru wo Matsu or Yane no Mukou ni. Preferably all of them but that's never going to happen, so I'd settle with 1-2 of them.

Still expecting a pretty generic setlist, probably all the KnK themes, Ongaku, storia and TTB are givens I'd expect. I'd hope that TTB, Believe, Heavenly Blue, Mirai, Mune no Yukue, Musunde Hiraku, snow falling and blaze wouldn't show up at all, but I'm sure some of them will.

The 8th anniversary live was like the best recording every done for Kala, so I'm hoping for an even more superfluous performance with this. Bring on the cheesy, overplayed animu-tunes (10th anni means never play B-sides rite guyz) in 24 Khz glory, just execute them perfectly. :idol:

I was going to vote for Believe or Heavenly Blue, but I would assume those would get performed anyways LOL:XD:
so I voted Kizuato

Eh, Progressive is probably my least favourite song from red moon. That said it's their best album for me so it's still great.

Voting serenato myself.

Thats good too. My thinking is "what song that I like will almost definitely NOT be included?" Thus I came to Progressive which is like a forgotten song at this point.

Hi there! I'm new :D
Personally I voted for Yasashii uta! I think there's no live version of it (or at least I haven't seen one) and this song always bring tears to my eyes:touched:

I wanted to know, someone here is planning to go to Budokan? I'm planning the trip but I don't know if I will be able to but the tickets, since I live overseas and I find it hard to become a fan club member :(

Try to use a proxy server like tenso.com or FromJapan!! I would really want to go, but I have planned the travel to Japan with my friends for the summer of 2018!! I hope that they'll announce the other lives soon!! *cross finger

Back