Kajiura x JAM PROJECT: (OP Theme of "GARO: The One Who Inherits Steel"(Release Feb 14, 2024 (digital), March 27 (cd)

Does anyone have a link for just the overture? That other link makes you pay. Even if you click the free option

For those who don't want to go through the drama on hikarinoost: :whip:

I only exported Yuki's song btw :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Attachments

• 1610944279897.png
    1610944279897.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 214
  • 1610944311999.png
    1610944311999.png
    2 MB · Views: 210
  • 1610944321657.png
    1610944321657.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 210
http://jamproject-movie.jamjamsite.com/comment/128
梶浦由記 (作曲家)

JAM Projectさん結成20周年、そして映画完成おめでとうございます!積み重ねて来たステージ、そして真摯に語られる2020だからこその想い、レコーディング風景も大変興味深く、試写室を出て冬空を見上げ、私もより音楽と向かい合わねば!と熱い気持ちをいただきました。ありがとうございました!この素敵な映画が多くの方に届きますよう!

Hmm, no Kajiura lyrics... Guess Masami Okui will be doing them... or it's like GOLD STORM opening and is just chorus again, lul...

Edit:
Okay, looking at the press release I really think it's just chorus. Sorry Kowz. XD

It's not even credited to JAM PROJECT. It's a Kajiura track with a "with JAM PROJECT" next to the title. I guess it's the same in the tweet but somehow didn't click with me.

<オープニングテーマ>
タイトル:GARO ハガネを継ぐ者 with JAM Project
作曲・編曲:梶浦由記

梶浦由記様コメント
牙狼<GARO>シリーズからお声をかけていただいたこと本当に光栄に思っております。
JAM Projectさんに力強く立体的なコーラスを入れていただきましたこの曲、独特な深みのあるこの世界を
彩るに相応しい音楽になっていることを祈っております。

by deepl:
Comment from Yuki Kajiura
I am truly honored to have been asked to participate in the GARO series.
I hope that this song, with its powerful and three-dimensional chorus by JAM Project, will be a suitable music to color this world with its unique depth.

Last edited:
She just blasted us with news after news it feels like Kajiura was banned from releases few months ago lol(except those media appearances). And oh she was approached by the GARO staff but we knew it was HIGHWAY STAR/JAM PRO who suggested this lmao

Not a fan of their 1st collab. I hope she can go with wilder/grittier theme this time :tea:

She just blasted us with news after news it feels like Kajiura was banned from releases few months ago lol(except those media appearances).
Well no its been like this for years. Nothing for months and then suddenly 3-4 big news (releases or new lives tour or new anime) all in 2 days time 🤣

Last edited:
Back