Kajiura Produce 3rd Anniversary LIVE TOUR FJ/YK LIVE vol.#6

george1234

gilsa posted in her blog http://gillsa.blog64.fc2.com/blog-entry-332.html about the title of the 6th vol Yuki live title (she also says some things about the Kalafina Asia tour..)
:

「Kajiura Produce 3rd Anniversary LIVE TOUR
FictionJunction/Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#6」

the tltle is according to this http://www.ody-net.com/schedule_artist.html#ka

sorry for the shortened topic title but there was no way it could fit as a whole ^^;

Why the hell do they make them so large >_< they say twice the words "Kajiura" and "LIVE", and its obvious it's produced by Yuki :uh..:

In my opinion... Kajiura should stop putting out 2 live "tours" a year without composing any substantial new work.

Code:
Dear Yuki Kajiura,
please stop with those lives.

Take some time off from your music. Get some rest and travel, find some new inspirations, figure out some new tricks and then get back to us with some epic anime composing.

Love, grunty.

It really does seem like all the recent releases have been Lives + FJ + Kalafina songs... Hopefully Yuki will compose for at least one anime in 2010. I know she's busy making money off people that like to hear Mezame/Zodiacal sign/etc... over and over again, but I'd prefer it if she would compose for a few more series and then come out with a live of unperformed songs.

And what's with all the huge titles recently? It's like she's trying to fit two titles onto the same album.

I agree with grunty.

Lives are awesome and all that , but new and original material is better.

Yes, grunty is right. But she said ~"I will focus my time on lives" (then she accept to compose the music of Pandora Hearts/Historia XD). At the moment there's no news of anime/movie wich features Yuki as composer ;_;

george1234 said:
they say twice the words "Kajiura" and "LIVE", and its obvious it's produced by Yuki :uh..:
lol, I think "Produce 3rd Anniversary" is useless.

Ok, so she's done six in three years. She's making up for the 20 or so years that she hasn't done lives. But that doesn't mean that I don't want new songs... :uh..: :uh..: :uh..:

Also, I think you guys appear to have forgotten that most people don't put out 3+ albums a year and they usually DO tour the same damned album for a year and a half.

Seems to me that 6 live "tours" (oh wow, 3 whole dates) in 3 years is... well, absolutely nothing.

whaat??? :omgz:
if she stops doing lives, i wouldn't be able to attend one in my life :comeback:

Re:

Zuiyon said:
whaat??? :omgz:
if she stops doing lives, i wouldn't be able to attend one in my life :comeback:

What if she stops doing half of the lives she does in Japan and do them in other countries instead ? :ayashii:

I dream of one day attending one of these lives. I pray she will go on a world tour.

A world tour would be awesome. :nosebleed: I want to go to one but I don't live anywhere near Japan... :uh..:

Eastern US stop, please!?!?!?!

Re:

Crion629 said:
A world tour would be awesome. :nosebleed: I want to go to one but I don't live anywhere near Japan... :uh..:

Eastern US stop, please!?!?!?!
seconded
singapore stop please~

Re: Re:

The new Kala show details should prob be here too
(15th, "red moon")

george on msn said:
I want to know what the hell they celebrate
Wakana and Keiko will die by this tour

Back